new setup to buy - am I on the right tracks?

The left and right buttons will flick channels mate :)

If your channels are clearing fine with cccam then you may aswell carry on using it, if its taking a few seconds to clear each channel though I'd say that's Down to the server your connected to some are faster than others :)

lol - cheers, I was having a blonde moment last night to not think of trying left and right :)

Strange mind....the channel comes up pretty much straight away, and get about 1 or 2 seconds of the footage then the mini freeze then all seems fine. Guessing its just the latency on the initial change....either way it works :)

Had a fiddle with XBMC on test pc.......good timing that XBMC Frodo has just been released as final. Took a couple of tweaks, but thats working very well too....only thing with that is mainly missing most of the EPG info so in effect changing channel blindly....and a frustrating delay if change to a channel that isn't subscribed too til it times out.

So.....kids are chuffed to bits with it on now on kids channels. I need to later move the box to a more permanent location.

Then I need to figure out why cooltvguide and the main bouquet has a lot of EPG info missing too. Some channels which show blank in the EPG, once I turn to the channel, then show Now/Next, but nothing beyond that.

Then job after that, will be to delete all the religious channel crap and non working channels, and find some way to secure/hide the adult channels from the kids accidentally flicking to it :)

Back