SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

#digi247 , you are dead right, paired with sd box (only thing was had to phone s*y to do this)

Now all back on with no HD, better than nothing.

NICE ONE :)

sd is crap really do hope they do HD only

will bring life back to forums

:Cheers:

SD is fine if the transmission is of a high standard and the bit rate/bandwidth is high also. we had SD for years before HD without problems so everyone should stop whining or pay for official sub imo. its not the anti-cs so much that bugs me its having to use their crippled box that is useless at anything other than 28.2e. regards mdt

SD is fine if the transmission is of a high standard and the bit rate/bandwidth is high also. we had SD for years before HD without problems so everyone should stop whining or pay for official sub imo. its not the anti-cs so much that bugs me its having to use their crippled box that is useless at anything other than 28.2e. regards mdt

I think even bbc SD is very close to HD anyway, i only watch the council channels and the kids would never notice the difference anyway so feck it haha

before hd mostly every sd channel was 720x576 dvd quality
the picture looked good
now that are chucking out sd on 544x576 which looks crap
to make the hd look better

before hd mostly every sd channel was 720x576 dvd quality
the picture looked good
now that are chucking out sd on 544x576 which looks crap
to make the hd look better

This is exactly the problem. SD looks horrible now on a lot of channels but before it wasn't so bad.

yip 1 channel again gonna take ages at this rate

this is a big test for sky ,, if they have little complaints the rest will follow fast , sports channel next

Why all the fuss about HD channels you can still watch in SD.
Good things don't last forever.

I think this hobby would be dead and buried tomorrow with that kind of thinking...

I don't have HD myself (can't afford a HD Dream to serve with + the clients wouldn't fork out for a HD box their end either) lol
But i fear SD will follow suit..........

I think this hobby would be dead and buried tomorrow with that kind of thinking...

Remember cable when that went, this hobby will not die, people seem to think the worst.
HD isn't the end of the world.
There are plenty of alternative means to enjoy this hobby

Why do people have to think the worse, we've had it good for a long time now, if you want HD that much take out an offical sub with Sly and then whinge.
You get what you pay for nothings free and lasts forever.

Remember cable when that went, this hobby will not die, people seem to think the worst.
HD isn't the end of the world.
There are plenty of alternative means to enjoy this hobby

Unfortunately the worst is happening right now as we speak, and loosing HD is the end of the world because its a taster of whats to come for all channels.

What happens when sly uk can no longer be shared? defeats the object of cardsharing really unless you just pay for a C line and then its not a hobby no more but rather a service you are paying for....

the hobby is dying out unfortunately

bad news for forums as well

the HD channel cutting guy
he only works on thursdays
about 150 thursdays left then

Unfortunately the worst is happening right now as we speak, and loosing HD is the end of the world because its a taster of whats to come for all channels.

What happens when sly uk can no longer be shared? defeats the object of cardsharing really unless you just pay for a C line and then its not a hobby no more but rather a service you are paying for....

I'm not having a go but hey there are other means to watch HD and SD
if thats what you want

Anyway got to go watching the lilywhites on HD before that goes

Back