Sky Germany

I was playing earlier and have some of those channels clearing on my solo 4k using oscam with icam patch. When the oscam version is loaded a new boutique loads in your channel list.

Attachments

• test2.png
    test2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
been looking for info on sky de,seen somewhere that it opens with cccam 2.38,as anyone seen his or is it fake,thanks.

thanks to all for your replies,i,ll start reading up on installing oscam, 👍

hi,been doing a bit of reading up on installing oscam,ive got oscam stable running on my gigablue 4k,channels on 13 and 19.2 running ok,my line supplier supports icam for sky.de so been looking at getting this working,ive put the icam tv bouquet in my box,i have to do the following:-
in the Enigma settings/extras (ATV: MENU/SETTINGS/OPERATION & INTERFACE/ system settings):

Set Integrate ECM in HTTP streams to YES
Decrypt HTTP Streams NO
Decrypt received HTTP streams NO

is this done on the box or webif,sorry for the drawn out post but any help is really appreciated,openvix is installed on the box.

hi,been doing a bit of reading up on installing oscam,ive got oscam stable running on my gigablue 4k,channels on 13 and 19.2 running ok,my line supplier supports icam for sky.de so been looking at getting this working,ive put the icam tv bouquet in my box,i have to do the following:-
in the Enigma settings/extras (ATV: MENU/SETTINGS/OPERATION & INTERFACE/ system settings):

Decrypt HTTP Streams NO

is this done on the box or webif,sorry for the drawn out post but any help is really appreciated,openvix is installed on the box.
Do you know if your oscam version has the icam patch?

Decrypt HTTP Streams NO

You can do this on the box oe the webif. Some of the nightly build dont have the feature though for what ever reason, so your image need to be a stable version to have those settings.

@ferret,i couldnt find those settings on my box,it says image-6.2.009(release),python 3.10.4,thanks for your reply

Vix is the worst image ever for stream relay, even more so if it does not have those settings its never going to work.

There are a fair few images that can work with Oscam Icam and stream relay but for me OpenATV 6.4 or 7 dont go above 7.

What box do you have ? Does it have any spare slot ?

I've gigablue 4k trio, I'll have a look at at loading open atv onto the box, thanks for your help, appreciated.

i have d/loaded open atv 7,the file is named gigablue do i transfer this to a formatted usb,there are 3 files inside,imageversion,kernel.bin and rootfs.tar.bz2,are these the correct files needed to install atv 7,thanks.

i have d/loaded open atv 7,the file is named gigablue do i transfer this to a formatted usb,there are 3 files inside,imageversion,kernel.bin and rootfs.tar.bz2,are these the correct files needed to install atv 7,thanks.
Are you installing it in to a free slot ?

Your on VIX if you go into what i think they will call image manager, you can go in there and download and install OpenATV into a multiboot slot no need to mess around with a usb stick.

Back