Set up a 4k Firestick for a mate.

I think Tivimate can use a mac address these days, but requires a £5 per year sub.

To be honest have given up with IPTV the only sport I watch is international rugby which is on terrestrial TV, everything else I get when I want to watch it on Kodi / the crew

To be honest though, unless a real sub is set up, you are going to be called on every now and then as nun ae perfect

just to add to this. if you don't have a card registered then you cant download from amazon app store. so all free apps like itv player and bbc iplayer etc wont come through. you woukd need the apk for them. i hope this helps bro. hope your pal gets well soon.

just to add to this. if you don't have a card registered then you cant download from amazon app store. so all free apps like itv player and bbc iplayer etc wont come through. you woukd need the apk for them. i hope this helps bro. hope your pal gets well soon.
I haven't had to try it for a bit but using that fake name generator site that I linked to earlier to create an Amazon account, used to accept the credit card it created with the account as a genuine one, as long as you didn't use it to buy something that wasn't free on their store.

Not true, No card, No payment etc
just an Amazon account with an address set as default

Not true, No card, No payment etc
just an Amazon account with an address set as default
Correct. I have set up BBC and itv apps for him without the need for any card details. If I opted for ad free with itv then would have to pay premium obviously and card details would be needed.

When I setup peoples firesticks, I just use my own personal account and set parental lock so they cannot buy anything :D
Good idea!
I've done several for acquaintance's over the years using my details, and have had film's ordered and Prime activated. I got the old (Shaggy) "It wasn't me" from all of them lol
In the end I had to go into the account settings and deregister all the sticks. :)

I have about 10 accounts and each have been used about 10 times on each for firesticks/cubes
just use the same all the time

The advantage of using the same account is that you can clone them. Saves half the faffing around. Mine comes up, and i've got about 30 versions of firesticks

Hey bro. I'll need to go back and try. Any time I've set up a stick. I can't download unless a card is registered.
Your right, you cant download off the amazon app store until a card is registered.
You cant even download "Downloader"
You can create an account without a card but no downloads until you do.

I grab the APK's off the net and use Easy Fire Tools to install my apps.

Hey bro. I'll need to go back and try. Any time I've set up a stick. I can't download unless a card is registered.
Honestly you don't need any payment info what so ever this is 100% facts
as I do them all the time fake name, make and email in that name and find an address on google maps
you can download all free apps

I loaded Downloader, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, My5 etc on this one without card details

Honestly you don't need any payment info what so ever this is 100% facts
as I do them all the time fake name, make and email in that name and find an address on google maps
you can download all free apps
This is how i do it, fake name and a made up email.
But when i try to download anything im directed to a page where it asks you to register a card.
And ive done several myself.

So share your secret Joe?

But when i try to download anything im directed to a page where it asks you to register a card.

Have you added an address and set as default?

Have you added an address and set as default?
Sure have mate.
Done exactly the way you have said in post #53

Cant even download "downloader"

So i just add my apps from Easy Fire Tools.

Use the fake name site that I linked to earlier to create an account and you can create a fake card that Amazon accepts as genuine, as long as you do not actually "buy" anything that actually costs money with it.

Sure have mate.
Done exactly the way you have said in post #53

Cant even download "downloader"

So i just add my apps from Easy Fire Tools.
You must have set it up wrong then
Go to your account/More ways to pay/Your purchase preferences and make sure it looks like this>>
amaz.png

Back