Scentific 4000 help needed

manleemick

Inactive User
Reaction score
High peeps my m8 from a well known c,c got me some sammy,s and pace box,s and 1 scentific 4000,well I live in belfast and know ,,,well? think that the 4000 box can not be used over here ,,well anyway I opened the original card to get the details,,I have the Ird ,,and I had the bk ,,But I have saved the image details in Ngraedit toi my desktop,,and I can not open it again,,I know I can read the mosc card again ,,but as soon as i saved the open rom card I made the card for another box,,,ffs now i can not read the image again with nagra edit,,is ther any way I can get the details from the eepromm details,,thanks for any help ,,I dont really care about the box,,its just I know it coud do someone on here or anywere else

here is a tute

thanks m8 I have the tut,,I dont want to have and do any of that ,,as the box wont work here in belfast,,I have saved the detalis in nagra edit but it wont let me open it again,,,,I thought if I could get the details back someine on here might benifit form it as I have no use for it

Back