Samsung Galaxy S3 May 3rd?

Had the S2 and was hoping for this but couldn't wait, and glad I didn't after all the hype. Happy with my Xperia S................for now

The screen is to big that's what put me off. I am happy with my Atrix for now.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Think I'll just stick to my Galaxy S2 for the moment. Although the S3 is an impressive piece of kit, I don't think it's worth the upgrade. Plus, I'm also underwhelmed with the ICS OS. The S2 is a great piece of kit for the price.

Only had me s2 for 4 months on contract so by the time its up samsung would have released a new version anyways :)

I have the S3 on pre-order....only because it co-oncides with the end of my current contract. If my contract had ran out a few months ago I probably would have had an S2, Galaxy nexus by now or maybe even the One X.
It does look like it has some intresting features on the S3 though...smart stay for example...knows when your looking at the screen/using the phone so doesnt power of the screen..

Yeah, as an s3 user myself I am really pleased with the phone, dead handy to have. Smart stay is great as well, especially when reading for long periods of time or browsing a certain addictive funny site. Still, I found the Desire HD a pretty good phone for the last two years . (Y)

Back