Mayweather fight 21st May 2022 how embarrasing

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've just watched it as I was watching the Buatsi fight live last night (both fights clashed) so I recorded it and I have never seen a bigger pile of sh*te like that Mayweather fight exhibition or no exhibition. An arena a 3rd full which was mainly made up of press and social media clowns all taking pictures of each other pouting.

Anderson Silva also cashed in another who looked pathetic, but as for the main bill?. The commentators were a couple of idiotic dickhead Youtubers by the sounds of it who made a point of shouting out loud to Mayweather who in turn spoke back. Moore looked foolish and embarrassing playing the role of a court jester put in place for Mayweather to goat the goat and at times he actually looked stupid.

And, 8 x 2 minute rounds ? wtf ? 16 minutes in total ? the women did more on DAZN. To slowly go from a "so called" all time great to been Madam Twinkie is like watching his legacy slowly crumble on every PPV comedy show he puts on. As the years roll on younger boxing fans won't remember him for his past boxing achievements they'll only remember him for these recent Comedy Club Specials he puts on, truly laughable make believe boxing events.

You can have all the money on the planet FM and make millions but an all time great ? he couldn't lace up at least 20 boxers gloves I know.

I just hope he carries on because the older he gets the more stupid he looks. It wont be long before he's fighting the Phantom Flange Flinger or Tyson Fury who seems to be heading down the same path claiming "It's not about the money" and talk of MMA. Well if it isn't about the money then I suggest he does it and gives it all away to say a mental health charity , there.

A simple click of a remote button last night meant you would be watching an excellent fight between Buatsi and Richards and earlier a proper tear up but Mayweather?, go and make your millions and buy your cars and watches but do me and alot of others a favor?, take the gloves off m8, you had your time.

Last edited:
It’s called money for old rope and if people are willing to pay for it then why not sell it.
Also Fury would never compete in MMA with MMA rules as he would be taken down and mauled imo.

I just pray to God Joe Calzaghe never falls into that cash in money making trap, sometimes legacy's are worth far far more. Fury would get pummeled to death at MMA but the contract would no doubt stipulate not to be taken down.

In Floyd Mayweather's case it cannot be the money It can only be "I'm no longer I'm the lime light !!" and thinking he still has what it takes, it's just a huge ego trip for him.

Hatton maybe at it as well. 🙄
Taken from Talksport
66A64BF8-DAAD-40AE-B4B1-4098EA9C6EE3.jpeg

Back