SAB Titan 3 combo IP server settings

madbiker

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok, so i bought a sab titan 3 hd combo, sat receiver but the guy i bought it off has a password on the ip server setting so i can't gain access to it to change the ip address i want it to connect to. Is there anyway to undo this. I have flashed it with new firmware but the ip server setting menu is still locked. How can i get passed this so i can change the server the box connects to.

All help would be appreciated

Do you want to add a server or alter a server?
00000000 is standard pass but if hes added a personal pass then you will need to find a master password if there is one.

I'm looking to alter the ip server, and i have tried the 00000000 that doesn't work. if i go into menu-ethernet settings and turn off DHCP i can manually enter the ip address, subnet mask, gateway and so on, but i don't think this is what i need as i have tried this and nothing happens.

Do you want to alter the pay server ip address or the ip address the receiver uses to access internet?
i'm looking to change the pay server ip address, as this is what i use to access the internet.

Find the i.p address of the receiver type it into your browser

Click on settings

click on ipconfig

click on client

Edit server 1 details or select new server from 1 to 8 at top of panel.

job done

Last edited by a moderator:
HEHE Mods/Admin I got it sorted, panic on there for a while lol...

The above procedure will not allow you to change the dealer password but it will allow you to view, modify and add new servers

Back