home screen showing wrong time

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys not sure if right section , if not feel free to move to correct , here goes just replaced battery and screen on samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 ( gt-p5210 ) , after booting up all is working fine so onv all cables in correct , the problem i have is that the home screen time does not change , for example if i use it from 9.20 for 10 mins it will still say 9.20 , if i let it go into standby , then press the home button so the lock screen comes up the time is right on that , so swipe to open , the home time screen says the same , then the same prob it wont change , have been into setting , time and date , there is no automatic time function , grateful if anyone knows how can get the screen clock to work properly , thanks in advance

1. Turn on automatic date and time.​

When your service is restored to normal you can turn on the Automatic date and time option.
    Open Settings and then tap General management. Tap Date and time. Tap the switch next to Automatic date and time to turn it back on. Your device will now automatically adjust the time
  2. Try that

1. Turn on automatic date and time.​

When your service is restored to normal you can turn on the Automatic date and time option.
    Open Settings and then tap General management. Tap Date and time. Tap the switch next to Automatic date and time to turn it back on. Your device will now automatically adjust the time
  2. Try that

i dont have general management , when i go to date and time there is no automatic date and time option , all i have is set date , set time , select time zone , use 24 hr formant and select date format . all i could find when trying to sort it out was same as you .

The Software on my TAB S3 was updated on 20Feb 2023,
Have you tried going to Software Update/ Download and Install ?

Back