Retaliation Murder ? I Hope Not.

D 8 RCS

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Still Lost and Looking for a Better Place.
A 75-year-old man stabbed to death yards from his home may have been targeted in a racially motivated attack, according to police.
Mohammed Saleem, who used a walking stick, was stabbed three times in the back as he returned home from prayers at his local mosque in Small Heath, Birmingham, on Monday night.
The blows were struck with such violence they penetrated to the front of his body.
The father of seven also had no defensive wounds in what has been described as a swift, vicious and cowardly attack by the man leading the murder investigation, Detective Superintendent Mark Payne of West Midlands police.

Officers want to trace a white man, aged 25-32, of medium height and build, spotted on CCTV footage running near the scene of the attack around the time it happened, just before 10.30pm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-showing-white-man-running-away-released.html

All I can say is I hope this is not a Retaliation Murder and that they catch whoever is responsible ASAP and that they get their just deserts, and I'll repeat what I have said before "They need to bring back hanging"
My thought are with this gentleman's family, as usual the innocent suffer !

Last edited:
I think I already mentioned this event, it happened 4 weeks ago if you see the date on the article. Somebody mentioned it might be a robbery rather then racial. Still pretty bad.

I think I already mentioned this event, it happened 4 weeks ago if you see the date on the article. Somebody mentioned it might be a robbery rather then racial. Still pretty bad.

At the time I wondered about mistaken identity, given the name.

Back