Ahhh that old nugget 'is it ok to attack someone who breaks into your house' ..

I yawn in your general direction.
Thanks :) Whilst you're deciding whether or not the intruders mean you harm, whether they want to nick your stereo, whether they want to sniff your dirty pants, whether they want to use your washing machine, whether they want to.........

oops, too late, your liberal arse is dead.

/at least you got to yawn at them :Clap: and give them their rights as intruders.

Last edited:
i suppose its each to there own hamba.

When it comes to opinions: yes. It doesn't work like that though when it comes to organising how a society is run. We have to have a justice system which is beyond and above any individual's wishes or opinions: otherwise we just have anarchy.

By the way,I am not of the opinion that people should not be able to protect themselves and their property. I just think that their actions should be proportionate to the threat. That needs to be decided by an independent body.

See thats were I differ as I have had two different properties broken into and had little sh*ts mouth off when you try to protect your property from them c*nts vandalising it and personally I would like each and everyone one of them dead!!! They don't deserve anything less !!
They think and assume there above the law and the way the law handles things like this and the crappy sentences they pass out or slap on the wrist they provide then these c*nts will keep doing it.
Ahhhhhh Rant over.....and relax

When it comes to opinions: yes. It doesn't work like that though when it comes to organising how a society is run. We have to have a justice system which is beyond and above any individual's wishes or opinions: otherwise we just have anarchy.

By the way,I am not of the opinion that people should not be able to protect themselves and their property. I just think that their actions should be proportionate to the threat. That needs to be decided by an independent body.

yep, but the problem with that is that people react in wildly diffrent ways when put under severe stress.

im not saying you should be able to tie someone up and torture them to death for breaking into your home,
but at the same time and more importantly , you should not be scrutinised and punisihed if you overstep the mark in these difficult stressful situations.

you have to make allowances not only for panic and fear but also for anger and rage in these difficult, stressful moments.

after all, you are the victim of a crime to begin with and the thief obviously dont care for your well being...

just an opinion...

hello robber ..
do u want to just rob my stuff or do u want to give me a good kicking ??? like feck am not taking no chances
my kids r my life and al protect them no matter wot....might make the scum to think about it b4 they act

Back