Rat's Bouquets Questions & Answers **Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I noticed it kate last night ... I'll sort it asap

Out and about, On the phone

@ Rat, Hello, am absolute newbie and looking for advise. I have installed BH 2.1.1 on my VU+ Duo and all working ok. Looking to install Rats, had done it once and made a mess so had to do a clean install again. Looking to know which order to install software? Picon folder first and FTP over picons or updater or bouquets? Also, managed to install picons and updater in earlier effort but haven't a clue whet to install Bouquets? Hoping you can help or perhaps post a link to where there is a set up guide from scratch? Apologies if posting in the wrong location. Thanks :)

You can do in this order

Install channel list updater
Install picon updater and create picon folder on USB/Internal memory.
Run channel updater
Run picon updater

Hi Abu, thanks for update and help, was just trying again, had done in this order: inserted 'Picon' folder with picons on hard drive. Used software manager on BH to install (simultaneously) using the green button the two ipk files I had on my USB (1) rats_bouquets_latest.ipk and (2)enigma2-plugin-extensions-rats-picons_1.0_all.ipk All seem to go ok, loaded with no errors, rebooted. Did an picon update with the Rats updater that appeared in the Plugins. Now my only problem is under favourites all channels say<N/A> with no channels names. 1. <N/A> 2. <N/A> etc... What am I doing wrong or have I missed something? I'm not sure what you mean by channel updater? Thanks a mil

reboot the box and run the channel updater again if that fails do a quick scan and this should sort the problem :)

Hi thanks Rat, I think my problem is I'm Missing "Rats DW Channel updater", I have in my plugins menu "Rats DW Plugin updater", if I am missing the channel updater can you direct me to a link for that ipk? thanks for putting up with my questions...

Great, thanks, had just found it as you replied. But needed one more post before I could download, will download now and thanks again :)

That worked, thanks a million, couple of channels I notice have picture and no sound, might have to do a fresh install of the lot in case maybe I messed up a setting? :-(

I have never used BH images always stuck to PLi

can you press the audio button and change audio settings in there :)

You're a genius! For some reason one of the channels Audio(dolby) was set to off, when I set to on it set the others automatically that had no sound to "on" too. I'm all done, delighted and thanks for the help and to Abu Baniaz, I'm 100% up and running! Thanks :banana:

Glad your sorted :)

Anytime :)

Hi Rat,

Hope I am not asking a Q that has already been answered but couldn't see an answer in forum.

ITV Encore+1 has no EPG associated with channel (Channel name is 10265)?
NDTV 24x7 only has now & next epg.

Cheers
raz0r

It's them mate (ITV) no box/epg is bringing it in as far as Im aware

Thanks for that.

I will contact ITV & get them to update :Biggrin2:
I'm sure they won't mind !!!!!

raz0r

Does london live channel included in your lastest Bouquets if so what number Thanks

hi, is there a problem with the rats updater at the mo. dont seem able to log on to the server and update

what image you on mate

fine here with openpli but not openATV

Ive just updated bouquets on the server all should be fine (now) if it wasnt then ? @chemestri

London Live is ch 84 @2old4this

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back