Rangers game tonight..

That was a good result for Rangers tonight.

Well done.

:Clap:

hold on, you think you can beat us? you couldnt even score the penalty! granted we never won, however we were playing an away game and never lost! if motherwell played like that every week instead of just against the old firm the SPL would be a super leauge!!!!

dont worry m8 MFCGAVMFC is just a bit drunk the night he thought cause they got a draw with rangers the other day they were in the champ league wait untill he sobbers up lol

Good result, not great or amazing :)

OK, maybe great.

'mon the 'Hoops!

hold on, you think you can beat us? you couldnt even score the penalty! granted we never won, however we were playing an away game and never lost! if motherwell played like that every week instead of just against the old firm the SPL would be a super leauge!!!!

if folk supported their local team it would be a hell of a better league

we had more chances than just the penalty, we totally outplayed you's

Kris boyd was marked out the game by a 18yr old CB!! just promoted from teh u-19s

our right back was in your box, ran back to his own and took the ball from rothen then skinned him and ran right back up the park with it :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i

Kris boyd was marked out the game by a 18yr old CB!! just promoted from teh u-19s

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Thats not exaclty difficult is it Gav? Boyd is not the most agile, or mobile of players lol the lazy fecker doesnt run anywhere.

i agree about supporting your local teams, if that happened then maybe both the old firm would take a step forward away from the ppl form the inbread areas outside glasgow where they still believe in all the bull that has tagged them for years!

I thought Rangers were very lucky, they hadn't a clue when the game started and lucky they were never 3 or 4 down. Good lucky result imho and will have to step it up if they want to progress. They got a result away fomr home but still look miles apart in class from a mediocre German team.

Thats not exaclty difficult is it Gav? Boyd is not the most agile, or mobile of players lol the lazy fecker doesnt run anywhere.

i agree about supporting your local teams, if that happened then maybe both the old firm would take a step forward away from the ppl form the inbread areas outside glasgow where they still believe in all the bull that has tagged them for years!
I thought Rangers were very lucky, they hadn't a clue when the game started and lucky they were never 3 or 4 down. Good lucky result imho and will have to step it up if they want to progress. They got a result away fomr home but still look miles apart in class from a mediocre German team.
I take exception to that mate.
I was born and lived in Fife till the age of 10. I was and still am very interested in Dunfermline and Cowdenbeath but am a Rangers fan.

I now live in the Midlands where I would like to see Coventry, Birmingham, Aston Villa, West Brom and Nuneaton Borough do well. But I am a Rangers fan.

Nothing inbred about me mate, a pure Scot from the Kingdom of Fife who has the right to support any team he so desires.

Chookey

I take exception to that mate.
I was born and lived in Fife till the age of 10. I was and still am very interested in Dunfermline and Cowdenbeath but am a Rangers fan.

I now live in the Midlands where I would like to see Coventry, Birmingham, Aston Villa, West Brom and Nuneaton Borough do well. But I am a Rangers fan.

Nothing inbred about me mate, a pure Scot from the Kingdom of Fife who has the right to support any team he so desires.

Chookey

I thought everyone fae Fife wis inbred, if no yer a queer looking lot, only kidding mate, you do have the right to support whoever you like, but the point was, far too many from out with Glesga support the old firm for the wrong reasons and not just for the glory hunting aspect, imagine how big Dunfermline F.C. would be if everyone from that town supported them.

oops almost forgot, well done the teddy bears, good result last night.

:Cheers:

I don't live in Glasgow but I do live 5.5 miles away from Celtic Park, that's closer to Celtic Park than some Glasweigian Celtic fans.

I've got every right to support Celtic, they could IMO be considered my local team.

Regarding the 'inbred bull' you mention, I'm just wondering if statement beneath your Avatar is actually an advert for Orange Mobile, or something completely different.

I don't live in Glasgow but I do live 5.5 miles away from Celtic Park, that's closer to Celtic Park than some Glasweigian Celtic fans.

I've got every right to support Celtic, they could IMO be considered my local team.

Regarding the 'inbred bull' you mention, I'm just wondering if statement beneath your Avatar is actually an advert for Orange Mobile, or something completely different.

how far are you from albion rovers?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

if folk supported their local team it would be a hell of a better league

we had more chances than just the penalty, we totally outplayed you's

our right back was in your box, ran back to his own and took the ball from rothen then skinned him and ran right back up the park with it :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i agree with you 100 percent, didnt disagree. only one small thing you couldnt score if we played all night. the football was gr8. rangers never played badly m-well played better than usual. if only they played consistently better every week.

Almost 3 miles mate.

so they are your local team?

aye each to their own etc all i'm saying is if folk supported their local team scottish football would be a lot better :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back