Phantom Patch 109

I stopped using service+/nuevostream very early on, I couldn't see the point of having to rely on viewing channels that were clearing one day and not the next, that's why I went down the cccam route.
I understand what you mean about time wasters and also others expecting it all on a plate. It never ceases to amaze me how many people can't be asked to read up for updates and keep posting the same useless drivel , but then again if Darkman posts screenshots of Saturday afternoon Premiership football to promote the Spiderbox then it's going to attract all sorts!

I use normally 2.1.1 as this is what the server uses but I did test on 2.1.4 last week and it was about the same.
I've not really had the TM that long so as yet cant answer your other points, but I will when I give it a prolonged test.

Hi Jimi, how you getting on with Technomate 5402HD? Have you had time for a prolonged test yet?
Be interested to hear your comparisons with Spiderbox.

Being the type of person that never gives up, after the previous problems with the 109 patch have decided to try again, so reinstalled the 109 patch a couple of days ago and so far everything is working OK.

No loss of the hdmi video so far.

:banana:

well down it went again so went back to a 108 patch that never gave me probs worth a try anyway at least go a couple of weeks this time must something that the tm5402hd does not like .

:Clap:

Back