Oscam Pathed For Uk HD,!!

deano1

Inactive User
Reaction score
NOW not to start rumours,! but.. heard on a serious note and some of the top people in uk on the scene . that there is infact a new patched version of oscam, that actually decrypts HD on Uk.!

now.. there is a guy from overseas selling patched version for 400£ .. and gurantees to decrypt UK HD,!

im not gosip mongering,! or telling lies. or plain spreading BS, it could be true / could be false,! but i do no that a certain team has been working on this , i believe it to be true ive been in scene a very very long time, and i know 1000% that there is a lot of bull stories,!

floating about,! anyone else heard or has seen anything,.. dont slate me down, as just giving you guys some insight on this matter, and from what ive heard ,

These stories have been doing the rounds recently.
Some still waiting on sly italia to start again on c/s after being told it was ready for launch.
(that was months ago)

Would be more believable if someone could actually say they have HD on 28.2° rather than hear say.
Have been hearing that for over a year now.

Remember....
"seeing is believing"

There was a guy on facebook a few months ago selling the same thing and it turned out to be false

Back