Openbox/Skybox Latest Updates (S9 & S10) November/December 2011

Got it!
Exos, manic, james = legends of the game! lol

I'll not be bothering with a Linux receiver, mate! lol

A couple more questions ..... lol
1/ I've named all 13 groups but I have 2 other groups named "sky" and "all satellite" - any way to delete these groups?
2/ What's the best way to navigate the epg? Is there a way to navigate the epg by category?
Thanks!

Hi people first time i have tried to alter anything with this box as it was all pre installed when purchased but i have added the list but i cannot view any of the subscription channels please help!!!! cheers guys

Hey guys,
the firmwares attached in post#1
are these still the latest for the openbox or have there been any newer updates?

Cheers,
Crazy

Do Openbox Channel lists have 28.2E style numbering which can be used for zapping ? Or is it just channels generally in the same order as 28.2E stuff ? I dont own a Openbox but might well be looking at getting one for the spare room at some stage...

Heres another type of fw which has 3 rows for prog.

img20120203002438.jpg

cant be bad for 60 quid...I will invest in one to replace the DM500 at some stage.

Finally got round to updating this FW today. Hopefully it'll help with the glitching probs I've been experiencing.

any one know how to rename fav groups and move channels from 1 fav to other

to add/move a channel from one favourite to another
menu all channels select the channel press the favourite button on the remote from the drop down menu select the favourite you want press ok to remove it from a fav press ok

I am not quite sure how to rename the favs but it should be menu programs (channels) favourites edit rename I haven;t used my openbox for sometime so i am sure someone will give you the correct way to rename a a favourite

edogg

Back