Only Fools and Horses

Oh dear, am I alone the only one who didn't like it? To be honest being from up North I rarely watch anything with southeners in. I can't understand them. I recently had to watch the Batman and Robin scene about 40 times in 1 night and I did actually think that was a funny scene.
I make photo cakes and somebody wanted screenshots of the Batman and Robin scene on their cake. Go figure. So I had to keep playing it back to grab the screenies.
anyway If I'm ever flicking through the channels and OFAH is on, I always skip it. :) Sorry not my thing.

That sound's a bit xenophobic from down here.:ASSFLASH:

Yea i think id agree the best ever comedy of all time , i have all on dvd even 1 caled License to drill which i cant ever remember being shown on tv. 10 out of 10 .

i think this is without a doubt the greatest comedy programme ever anone who disagrees must be cenile.

Chandalier is defo the best sceen ever, with grandad cocking it up then throwing him in the back of the van pure work of genius!!!, Im pissing myself thinking about it, then you have the jolly boys outing and blowing up the coach LMFAO.

I also have that dodgy dvd of licence to drill, some funny sketches mainly for the army and tv adverts but a must for any ofah fan. I own all the series and movies, but there is one thats been impossible to track after many letter to the bbc. The episode where uncle albert falls though the cellar, WAS originally filmed using grandad, but he died before it was aired so they re made the episode with albert insted then aired that insted. The bbc admits this is the case but wont release the proggie out of RESPECT?! i would have thought out of respect it would make more sence to release the episode... thats what he would have wanted.
sorry guys I am the ofah buff.

Back