old 360 flash an new games

You could hookup to onboard SATA or VIA6421 card. Some SATA sets will not like it and might not show the drives up or cause issues but with a VIA6421 card usually they work straight away, you can pick one of ebay from around £5.00 though might take a while to arrive.

ok looks like i need JF soft and i need to buy a X360USB PRO ...

is there any way i can do it with out getting a X360USB PRO ?

thanks for help

You could hookup to onboard SATA or VIA6421 card. Some SATA sets will not like it and might not show the drives up or cause issues but with a VIA6421 card usually they work straight away, you can pick one of ebay from around £5.00 though might take a while to arrive.

cheers mate ...

? could i just use the onboard Sata as i have lots free and its no biggy to un plug other drives i i need to...

this pc finds all drives flash drives, hard drives, cd drives, external hard drives drives, in the bios that ive pluged in with no problems..

i have updated the bios 3 times with a flash drive and it see's that no prob's....

think if i was to plug the xbox drive in with power i almost sure computer would see it ...

thanks for help

They have both said hook it up to onboard sata. Give it a shot.

ok so all i need now is the JF soft and the bin file to flash the drive to v2.01

cheers for help..

ok got jungle flasher...just got find the iXtreme LT+ v2.01 now

Xbins ?...i carnt find any flash on here for owt let alone the sammy...

i dont want to download from some place i dont no just incase it bricks the box..

still looking around.

cheers

Ixtreme.net

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry guy's been a bit busy...anyway's

ive been to the link and downloaded what i think is the right FW for a Sammy but it only has stock FW and IX16 FW..

and in the FW folder all i can see for sammy drive is v2.0 FW...

carnt find v2.1 in the rar :(

? the folder i downloaded siad this... iXtreme LT+ 3.0 Download

thanks for help.

PM me your email addy and i will send you the latest firmware pack.
Sorry guy's been a bit busy...anyway's

ive been to the link and downloaded what i think is the right FW for a Sammy but it only has stock FW and IX16 FW..

and in the FW folder all i can see for sammy drive is v2.0 FW...

carnt find v2.1 in the rar :(

? the folder i downloaded siad this... iXtreme LT+ 3.0 Download

thanks for help.

PM me your email addy and i will send you the latest firmware pack.

Dave would you have a proto v1 for sale? Lookig one this week if poss

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Back