Nokia Lumia 635 free unlock

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
Bloke i know has smashed his mobile and has not much money to get a new one , said he can have this one but he is on O2 network

After a unlock code for this old mobile, its on Vodafone network

Anyone knows where to get it a unlock code for free , been looking on the internet but they are charging loads for this old phone to unlock lol

Last edited:
Will Vodaphone not unlock it for free? I know some networks will, and Voda have a page about Unlocking. @spud1966

Is it worth the hassle and wait for 99p up to you really so networks say sim got to be in phone for around 6 months before the entertain it in my eye I’ll just pay the 99p.

How much time does yor phone have? after 2 year operators are obliged to remove SIM lock. I had a 640 and they gave me the code.

Vodafone will unlock a phone on their network after 3 months of clear payments. If it's no longer on contract, I believe they will do it for free. Im on VF, and always get my phones unlocked from them, but they're apple devices, so they have to apply to apple, they're one of the only providers that unlock for free as well I believe.

Vodafone will unlock a phone on their network after 3 months of clear payments. If it's no longer on contract, I believe they will do it for free. Im on VF, and always get my phones unlocked from them, but they're apple devices, so they have to apply to apple, they're one of the only providers that unlock for free as well I believe.
I believe Three UK are unlocked from new , None of their devices are locked to them i dont think.

Back