newbies technical guide for C/S

I really dont know where i was going wrong so what i did was start all over again flashed both boxes again.
1.In my server box i put this F: box1 password. Then on another line i put F: box2 password & on another line i put. SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000.

2.In box 1 i put this C: ip-of-server 12000 box1 password.

3.Restarted both boxes = Up & running..

My new problem now is i would like to use Commando 14.4 image on 2nd box but that image comes without CCcam & CCam.cfg. I know where to get CCcam and i know how to make a CCam.cfg but witch CCam do i use?

Another successful night got commando 14.4 up and running on my 2nd box. After do alot of searches i found the right CC*am to use it was **cam221. and you have to delete 221 so it just reads CC*am. And put it in var/bin/emu.

hi

you can use any cccam2.13 onwards I use 2.13 version

Your CCcam.cfg file goes in /var/etc/ and your chosen version of CCcam goes in /var/bin/emu (Note: it must be named CCcam in order for the system to recognize it)

hope this may help
Thanks for reply bob! I read your post late.

Here goes with my beginners questions.....
Setting up my cline and it looks like this
C: 000.00.0.00 12000 share1 bedroom root ghosts
does this look correct the cline has the ip of my server box

my fline
F: tm500s root ghosts

C line into my bedroombox, f line into serverbox along with my sky key

does this look correct wasn't sure about the spaces....
sorry for sounding like a beginner ...well i am to this

thanks

Here goes with my beginners questions.....
Setting up my cline and it looks like this
C: 000.00.0.00 12000 share1 bedroom root ghosts
does this look correct the cline has the ip of my server box

my fline
F: tm500s root ghosts

C line into my bedroombox, f line into serverbox along with my sky key

does this look correct wasn't sure about the spaces....
sorry for sounding like a beginner ...well i am to this

thanks

1.In my server box i put this F: box1 password. Then on another line i put F: box2 password & on another line i put. SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000.

2.In the client box i put this C: ip-of-server 12000 box1 password.

3.Restart both boxes = Up & running..

Re: newbies technical guide for cardsharing

the best tut so far. thanks bud!

Re: newbies technical guide for cardsharing

What a great post! Will be going through this today and trying it all out! Will post how I get on!

Thanks again

Hi Thanks for this post it has been a real help , I have done as you say re using card local in a 500s but I cannot get the subscribed channels to work. The boxkey I have ended up with is only 7 digits long and wonder if this is the issue. If not could it be the spliting of the number as in where I insert the sapces.
cheers for any help you can give me

Hi Thanks for this post it has been a real help , I have done as you say re using card local in a 500s but I cannot get the subscribed channels to work. The boxkey I have ended up with is only 7 digits long and wonder if this is the issue. If not could it be the spliting of the number as in where I insert the sapces.

what image are you using as when i first had a go i had problems like you but there are images with built in cams/oscam that will read your card so you dont need to put in your boxkey.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/274287/

Last edited by a moderator:

hi

try putting a 0 in front of the 7 digits to make 8 digits

hope this may help

Could you tell me where the best place to get a dynamic dns please & will I need a domain name if I am sharing with family?

Thanks

Yes if its a dynamic dns you want it will be ok but if its a domain name you want then you could probably find better value than $15 for one

No-IP

I use this one

Free vs. VIP - Dyn

but its pretty much the same as the link you posted

You dont need a domain name, just setup a free one from their site

and give that free domain name that you create to your family to connect to your device

I use this one

Free vs. VIP - Dyn

and give that free domain name that you create to your family to connect to your device

Thanks m8, think been reading too much & going around in circles.

I use this one

Free vs. VIP - Dyn

Got the the sharing going well around the house but now want to connect to family.

Have read on the link you have giving me but am I reading it wrong, it says the host name expires after 30 days with the free one, is that right?

Thanks
Calisto

Right, have got DYN name set up now. Am now trying to set up port forwarding on v hub virgin4.png from this pic in the start & end port do I add 12000 if that is port I have said for boxes to listen too, keep protocol to both & local IP address to ip of my dreambox?

Thanks
Calisto

Last edited:
Yes m8 that's correct

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Hi all

first of all, great post and has helped me so much!

saying that, i have now hit a bit of an issue which im hoping i can get some help on!

I have my dm500 working fine and clearing all channels including the pay channels!

i now want to test on another box within my house,which is a spiderbox 9000hd! firstly can this be done?

If so, i have entered the dm500 ip address into my spiderbox and have added the user and password in also but get

no connection! is there a certain line in the cccam.cfg i need to add my cline and should it all be on the same line?

ie: 192.xxx.x.xx user pass

I hope this makes sense
thanks

Back