New sunray version of VU+solo2 receiver.

so if I understand correct
after flashing box is bricked but it can be reflashed?

3. Support re-flash boot program through flash software

Not sure..
once people have them we have some better reports..
Util then its not 100% guaranteed.

looks good..

the header board is the jtag daughter board...i think..

the usb connector will be a com port covertor...

Wonder if you can add the header to a normal box and use..

Lastly have to see the software they release.. that will be key.

Have you tried original image (without clone safe)?

Is the remote better than other solo2 clones?

what does """But the box must matching with USB-V2.0 chip to use.""" mean???

does box accept ORIGINAL Latest blackhole images????

Anything new to add to these? Went really quiet lately on both threads.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sunray 2.1.0 software online opdate to 2.1.0.1 41 opdate file no problem on sunray solo2

this is with the sunray...you have original image or image special for sunray?

Sunray solo2 and Software from the sunray 2.1.0 sim2 team but think it is similar to the original BH software updatd TO 2.1.0.1 with the latest drivers and everything prog seems works good

Last edited:
I heard the picture is slightly better with the sunray..is this correct kaon...as u have owned them both?

Yes! but maybe because I have newer driver on sunray?

I heard the picture is slightly better with the sunray..is this correct kaon...as u have owned them both?

I have also owned both . I dont see any diffrence in picture quality. both are same for me .. I have noticed one thing when I update with New unaltered image it hangs some time and restart it self also or some time missing audio .. but if i use modified image from sunray site it works fine . I dont have this problem my other old SOLO2 it works fine with all new images .

I have also owned both . I dont see any diffrence in picture quality. both are same for me .. I have noticed one thing when I update with New unaltered image it hangs some time and restart it self also or some time missing audio .. but if i use modified image from sunray site it works fine . I dont have this problem my other old SOLO2 it works fine with all new images .

Any problem with wifi, and ftp using DCC?, seems connect to my usb wifi, but green dot keeps disappearing, FTP incredibly slow with all ftp programs

Any problem with wifi, and ftp using DCC?, seems connect to my usb wifi, but green dot keeps disappearing, FTP incredibly slow with all ftp programs

No any problem like that . working perfect with wifi and connected with dcc I m using vti 6.0.8 original in my Sunray solo2 and Blackhole 2.1.1 in My solo2 old

I have bh2.1.0 preinstalled on new sunray solo2.. is it ok to put original vti 6.0.8??

Has anyone noticed any problems with these Sunray boxes?

Is the remote better on Sunray clone compared to normal clone boxes?

Back