New sunray version of VU+solo2 receiver.

Re: SOLO 2 UPDATE (Ver:3)! SAVE UR BOX FROM ATTACK

Hasnt fleabay got some policy about these newbies?I mean,if u pay and this guy dissapears,are you realy losing ure money?

if you use paypal yes but not the point and it takes forever.

Re: SOLO 2 UPDATE (Ver:3)! SAVE UR BOX FROM ATTACK

I bought 4 clones since January - all from "EU shops" and they all came from HK
I had to pay the duty twice (23%) so the chances are 50/50 - BTW be careful as DHL sometimes charges duty from estimated value - you need to watch them and claim the refund if they overcharge you (takes up to 5 weeks to get the money back)

Thank u @AJT,now weh have a couple of members whom got theire unit now and playing with it for a time,maybe they can tell us more about it,what i want to now is:

*.How realiable is the software?
*.What if u install the wrong image or a image filled with a TB,how does the "service port" repair works?
*.Is the remote a shitty thing like we did get or are they better in quality?

Please Sunray owners tell us ure experinces;-)

@ DJ
today i have sent mail to my seller and one mail to my friend Selina Wong to buy Sunray solo 2 . Even i dont need I have already the best VU+SOLO2 Clone but just for my hobby i m going to buy this . Personally my preference is the Sunray Sim2 team due to their strong customer support.
Now I want to tell u one thing . May be I am wrong but it seems to me Presently That officially they have announced to released sim 2 or sunray solo2 box. but actually it was already existed in the market . when they have seen the TB attack they have found the solution in mother board and made it now . Although Selina is my best friend and she often gives the valueable information to me ( i respect her kindness) but As she often chats like that as some mints before via cell fone

Aliraza63: y u dont c any diffrence in solo2 or sunray solo2
Selina : becaz the both r same
Aliraza63: 1. but my box dont have service port how its same 2nd it cant be killed with attack.
Selina : serivce port not problem u can make its points also. and my dear ur box cant be killed also. u know this
Aliraza63: what it mean tell tell me plz plz how its
Selina : lolz come one leave it let me tell u next week we are going to launch in market VU dou2 .
Aliraza63: Selina why it seems to me there is some thing which u dont tell me but u know it
Selina : hahaha no nothin like that u ask to much questions cu later bye bye

And I m sure still there is some thing which i cant see due to my lake of knowledge for example
2 days before i was out of city when i cam back my friends who is my neighbor also told me his box has purple lite at power button and it was not working . even i had tried to load new image but in vain . I got box to my room and connected it with network it was bricked I saw it.
I called Selina and asked her what to do should i change the chip . she said no u just connect ur box with netowrk and and remove sat cable and connect it RS232 data cable and which image u want to load put in usb and connect it at front panel . i did it the same then she connected me with Team viewer .
I saw she was browsing some files in my vu solo2 folder . then she open a browser and opend a chinese link .I was making tea that but was looking what she doing .. she down loaded some thing it was all in chinese and she was doing as fast i cant understand whats she doing she ran some kind exe file with blue back ground and and lots of chinese words . with in few seconds it showed some number and then she told me restart box i got up from my chair and did this .

The box restarted and showed " Starting" . She told Ok now upld image . when i complete the the process box was working but during this time she had removed the link and that file even from my pc history also .. i dont know what it was . . Still I say there is something Which has not told me and I dont have knowledge what was that and what she did. I have asked her she just says" Look u r my best friend ok and what i do is not my job but i do for u and plz dont ask to many questions what i have in my hand and i can do in my limits for my best friend i do . never ask me which what where etc . Okkkk done ?. thats good boy ". what i can say here.

Last edited:
Thank u @Ali you and Wendy are verry close,is she pretty;-)

Ok so far its good but the 1 miljon dollar question is......How can she make connection with only RS232 cable without jtag?And witch programm she used?So then the box is listening en accesible even the bootlog is empty..

But @Ali like @AJT said if its bricked then it can be fixed,i realy hope they will give those files to us one day

Last edited by a moderator:
So the version we have is also fixable? That's great. Might keep an eye out then and ask my seller a few questions.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I bet you there is 1st and 2nd stage boot-loader and they have access with their program to the chipset before the 2nd stage kicks in
but they don't want that to leak out so they can recover a bricked box - they have learned the lesson and they've done the homework ;)

Have the sim2 team guy actually stated they will be supporting this ? Or are assumptions been made because it is a Sunray clone ?

I made an assumption based on Aliraza63's story - AFAIK its not a ​Sunray clone ;)

I made an assumption based on Aliraza63's story - AFAIK its not a ​Sunray clone ;)

u dont need to try that hard pplz already knows i dont have suray solo 2 i have dragon 's solo2 . its another batch between Lonrisun and sunray solo2 . oh yes Dj can guide also u better

u dont need to try that hard pplz already knows i dont have suray solo 2 i have dragon 's solo2 . its another batch between Lonrisun and sunray solo2 . oh yes Dj can guide also u better
@Ali i think u misunderstand @myga,he was not telling that youre story is a fake,
Ali
you are the one who is always bringing the latest news and upgrades and updates about the Solo2 clone,thanx to you a lott of us now have succesfully upgraded oure boxes to V3,so dont worry,nobody is calling or accusing you from faik or whatever,you just misundersatnd it,so smile and keep talking with that Chinese girl;-)

And yes i know ure Box is a Dragon and not a Lonrisun so youre box is differen

Last edited:
ya.. I just assumed there must be 1st and 2nd stage boot-loader if she managed to get the bricked box back to life via console cable ;)
BTW how to check if the board is Dragon / Lonrisun ? I have a solo2 clone but there is no brand label/sticker on it

@myga i think 99% ure box is Lonrisun,if you open the hood you see a sticker with Lonrisun on OR with "X card",and if they arent then you can also see this on teh other side of the motherboard

That was my guess too but there is no sticker on mine (unless its on the other side of the board but Im too lazy to dig that far ;))

@ DJ
today i have sent mail to my seller and one mail to my friend Selina Wong to buy Sunray solo 2 . Even i dont need I have already the best VU+SOLO2 Clone but just for my hobby i m going to buy this . Personally my preference is the Sunray Sim2 team due to their strong customer support.
Now I want to tell u one thing . May be I am wrong but it seems to me Presently That officially they have announced to released sim 2 or sunray solo2 box. but actually it was already existed in the market . when they have seen the TB attack they have found the solution in mother board and made it now . Although Selina is my best friend and she often gives the valueable information to me ( i respect her kindness) but As she often chats like that as some mints before via cell fone

Aliraza63: y u dont c any diffrence in solo2 or sunray solo2
Selina : becaz the both r same
Aliraza63: 1. but my box dont have service port how its same 2nd it cant be killed with attack.
Selina : serivce port not problem u can make its points also. and my dear ur box cant be killed also. u know this
Aliraza63: what it mean tell tell me plz plz how its
Selina : lolz come one leave it let me tell u next week we are going to launch in market VU dou2 .
Aliraza63: Selina why it seems to me there is some thing which u dont tell me but u know it
Selina : hahaha no nothin like that u ask to much questions cu later bye bye

And I m sure still there is some thing which i cant see due to my lake of knowledge for example
2 days before i was out of city when i cam back my friends who is my neighbor also told me his box has purple lite at power button and it was not working . even i had tried to load new image but in vain . I got box to my room and connected it with network it was bricked I saw it.
I called Selina and asked her what to do should i change the chip . she said no u just connect ur box with netowrk and and remove sat cable and connect it RS232 data cable and which image u want to load put in usb and connect it at front panel . i did it the same then she connected me with Team viewer .
I saw she was browsing some files in my vu solo2 folder . then she open a browser and opend a chinese link .I was making tea that but was looking what she doing .. she down loaded some thing it was all in chinese and she was doing as fast i cant understand whats she doing she ran some kind exe file with blue back ground and and lots of chinese words . with in few seconds it showed some number and then she told me restart box i got up from my chair and did this .

The box restarted and showed " Starting" . She told Ok now upld image . when i complete the the process box was working but during this time she had removed the link and that file even from my pc history also .. i dont know what it was . . Still I say there is something Which has not told me and I dont have knowledge what was that and what she did. I have asked her she just says" Look u r my best friend ok and what i do is not my job but i do for u and plz dont ask to many questions what i have in my hand and i can do in my limits for my best friend i do . never ask me which what where etc . Okkkk done ?. thats good boy ". what i can say here.

Hi Aliraza

I was wondering, is it possible if you get hold of a bricked box and ask your friend selina wong to do favour again, this time put a keylogger on your system hidden away or something so that you can find out what on earth she is doing?

I know this is douche-bag move, but if its a solution, we should grasp it with both hands

Also who is she? a seller on alibaba or something?

Thanks.

so this new version is this one?

Sunray vu solo2 simV2 the one com es with usb2 service port

does this now have this v3 software?
so if flashed by accident a new image it only doesn't boot?

so this new version is this one?

Sunray vu solo2 simV2 the one com es with usb2 service port

does this now have this v3 software?
so if flashed by accident a new image it only doesn't boot?

yes,no,no.....

so it only have a service port of which we don't know if and how it could be used?

Back