New Firmware Being Made **update**

Also taken from XBOX SCENE:

An interview with C4Eva

===========Traduction in english=======================

Good night commodore4eva, is a dream to talk to you.
Thank you very much.

The users are asking if the old Xtreme copies will work with iXtreme.
Xtreme Online will not take backups without stealth, only disc with stealth, PFI and DMI will run.

Do you already know which is the real reason of the bans?
The bans is a manual process, logs and logs are watched. It takes time.

Manual? What is what they verify exactly?
Many things. Timming and startings without reader, like when you flasheas the reader with the power supply of the console, and some more.

So when we flash the XBOX360 with Xtreme Online we will not be able to do it with the power source of the console?
Correct. Or to do it with a console already banned.

On the other hand, will Xtreme Online will be completely secure?
YES

Does Xtreme Online will be available for Hitachi readers?
YES

Will also be available for the readers with firmware v79?
All the Hitachi, including the 79, but still would be necessary to flash it via hardware.

What happens with BenQ readers?
The version for BenQ will be available after the others, almost all the work was finished before the bans began.

Will be safe for the users to flash with Xtreme Online if they previously flash with others versions of Xtreme and they have not been banned?
We do not know that, it could happen or it couldnt happen. It could be too late if the user is already in the logs. But when the drive is flashed with Xtreme Online, it would be possible to called Microsoft complaining that the ban was not justified so they dont banned you console and there is no need to buy a new one.

So thanks to Xtreme Online we have a little hope for the ban to be removed?
Aparently yes they reescan the console if you complain to the SAT.

Briefly, how does the Xtreme Online works?
Xtreme Online will emulate the exact speed and timings of the original games, and will protect the users to execute backups without stealth, avoiding its execution.

We must have some precaution with Xtreme Online?
The users must have well-taken care of not to flash the drive using the power supply of the unbann console. They should not play games before they leave the region.

Thank you very much by your time.

Something that to add?
YES look for release this weekend.

Also makes an interesting read if its legit.

so say i was banned will it unbann me then ,so does it not hav anything to do ith ms knowing your serial number then

Going off what Exorcist posted above you could ring M$ and ask for a 're-trial' which could possibly unban you when using the new firmware.

But they will most likely take into account how many games you have played from out of your region and before they have been released etc

That will still leave a lot of us up the creek with no paddle but it is good news for some peeps out there.

At the end of the day you have nothing to lose by getting a 're-trial'.

:)

they wont entertain that at all, just think how many would be ringing up and once its banned its banned so it says on the blue screen, i doubt they go with it at all, hopeful thinking thats whats happening here but id say 99% that it wont fly with them,

gutted about the power source....

If it's on a log on the machine i can't understand where the log will be as you have the hard drive removed when flashing?

The log is apparently kept in the flash of the console itself....I don't know if M$ would go to that sort of effort to trace all the modders tho

mmmm i see, hearing a few poeple that haven't got hard drives connected that are still playing on live, but as you know it's been a steap learning curve for us all.

Make you think, WHY was this not implemented previously in the "supposed" undectable modded firmware. And could this chappy be now on the MS payroll and this is another method of getting users consoles banned.

new

does this mean i can reflash my not banned xbox with the new firm and all will be good

does this mean i can reflash my not banned xbox with the new firm and all will be good

Possibly by the sound of it, what they dont really know yet is whether your console has already been flagged or not. If not, then who knows.
If it were me, I'd stay offline from now on.

where he says look for release this weekend hpw can he write so many new firmwares in so little time? personaly i think he's on the m$ payroll he new this was going to happen and this so called ixtreme online is just going to be round 2 for m$ i dont trust the guy so i think il wait till others have tryed and tested.

last night mate, so that was from last friday night until last night, Wednesday.

so still going on then cos my mate hasnt been banned yet and thought it had stopped

i'm not sure mate hadn't used it on monday or tuesday as i was out, so maybe i was banned sunday night..

ah well....

where he says look for release this weekend hpw can he write so many new firmwares in so little time? personaly i think he's on the m$ payroll he new this was going to happen and this so called ixtreme online is just going to be round 2 for m$ i dont trust the guy so i think il wait till others have tryed and tested.

my thoughts exactly . i'm not off to buy another 360 just to be banned again ... but i will install Iextreme and try to get unbanned, but i can't see it happening. for all we know Iextreme could physically break ur 360, I'm sure we'll find out soon.

well i just swapped my banned console for a unbanned console, you,d be surprised how many folk dont go on live and would gladly swap for a console where they could play free games offline, im a live player so i bit the bullet and swapped my console and ive payed for gears of war, its the only game i play on there anyways.

my ps3 is looking good for future game releases though, a bit sparse at the mo on the game front but from what ive been reading theres going to be some good ones out soon and reports of 34+ games this year for it, which is what this beast needs to compete with the 360, why play army of two on live when its coming to the ps3 and you get to play it for nothing online?? same with a lot of other titles coming out pro evo7 amongst them and that game has always been better on the playstation consoles.

yeah you have to but the games for now but im sure that will change and if playstation keep its online gaming free i doubt they,ll go down the m$ route with bans etc..

360 is better for now but down the line i can see the ps3 wiping the floor with it, just games and cost of the console at the minute keeping it down,

anyways ranting and this is a 360 thread, like i said try swapping it, try here, try on ebay and just buy your online game of choice for now, i just payed 18 quid for gears which wont break the bank and i get to play on live again,

funny thing is i got banned for having all these copied games but i only ever played gears and burnout online anyways lol,in fact i only ever played them 2 full stop and i had shed loads of copies that i dl,d and burnt but never played them on or off line, yeah i tested them but i dl,d them just for the sake of it,

i,ll be back on gears tomorrow and i,ll be happy with that, any other games i want to play i,ll play on my ps3 (resistance,motostorm and ridge racer 7)

m$ has control of this mod now and whatever is brought out will be cracked by them sooner or later, is it worth buying and flashing a new 360 just for a weeks play online or even if where lucky 6 months online play? sooner or later they will ban your console again, is it worth it? this is a battle the modders cant win in my opinion, 1 week here 6 months there but a new 360 each time just aint worth it no more, maybe a year down the line when all the working of bans etc..have been tryed by m$ and the modders have a way round them all there maybe a "final" solution to online play but i for one aint risking it again for the sake of buying a game.

im sure a lot of you are not online only players and enjoy playing lots of games so will flash it again but hey were all different,

what ever you do with it good luck,

and just as a foot note, english mate i dont think the new flash will get your old console unbanned i think its for unflashed consoles, faik once its banned its banned.

Back