New File Added: [BackUp] DW v1.1 **

hmm, came across one huge, potentially deciding gripe, the image doesnt seem to handle .mkv's very well, it'll play smaller files but some of my films either lock up when you attempt to skip 5 mins or the sound is very scratchy, this wasnt the case on my last image (DBUK 2.1.2) any ideas? is there a codec or something that I can update?

edit

some of my hd avi's dont play properly either :(

Last edited:
Would it be an idea for the two older versions of this image to be removed from the stickiy status?

14/01/2012
19/04/2012

Would it be an idea for the two older versions of this image to be removed from the stickiy status?

14/01/2012
19/04/2012

Only thing is they are not backups,so dont have all the plugins Rat has in this one,
Some people might still want a more bare bones image?

Excellent work, it works a treat! Only thing is I cannot get the ITV player to work, I am using TM Twin OE - 4d image.

This is for the Dreambox 800SE mate :)

Sent from my iPhone

thats the thing with tapatalk it dont show post count :(

*pokes rat with a sharp stick*

Any idea about the playback issue rat?

Also is anyone else having the same problem?

sorry mate Im sure I replied to this :err:
I cant help there mate as I never use the box for things like that any more tbh I have so many devices now that I can play files through if 1 dont work I try another
sorry I cant help more mate

Fair enough rat, thanx anyway! I just don't understand what's different about this image and dbuk 2.1.2 as they are both built on openpli. If anyone knows where at least to start investigating I'd be eternally greatful!

Hi ' i'm newbie and i've just got my dm800se with A8P sim card , can i flash this image on it? thx.

Hi ' i'm newbie and i've just got my dm800se with A8P sim card , can i flash this image on it? thx.
Yes, but you will need to flash the bootloader for genuine receivers.

Flash Image. Do NOT reboot.
Open new tab, flash genuine bootloader
Reboot.

Hi guys,

Would this image work with DM800HD SE with and A8P sim?

Also I see above you mention to flash it with a gen bootloader is this available in the forum somewhere.

Sorry for the noobie questions, coming from a openbox s11.

Thanks guys

don't think it will m8 as you need original bootloader for your sim, i could be wrong so wait for a sat mod to answer your question before you flash it.

I don't see why it wouldn't work, just flash original instead of cloned bootloader

:)

Stupid question but were can I find an original bootloader?

so the process being flash image, dont restart, flash bootloader, restart and in theory it should work

:)

Hi guys,

Would this image work with DM800HD SE with and A8P sim?

Also I see above you mention to flash it with a gen bootloader is this available in the forum somewhere.

Sorry for the noobie questions, coming from a openbox s11.

Thanks guys

absolutely no need to apoligise mate!

gen ssl here:

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/292/

according to these posts from above it works fine as long as genuine ssl is loaded as said by Rat:

Yes, but you will need to flash the bootloader for genuine receivers.

Flash Image. Do NOT reboot.
Open new tab, flash genuine bootloader
Reboot.

Thank You ,it works great:)

personally can't see point in having a8p sim if going to load clone images to it, perhaps someone will enlighten me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back