New File Added: [BackUp] DW v1.1 **

How about subtitles? Are they fixed (pli style) in this image or I ll need 2sub?

I dont know mate as I dont use this feature

this image is made from PLi source so would imagine what you want should work

sorry I cant help more

Ive updated post 1
You Will Need To Flash SSL85b After Flashing BackUp Image
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/4/ <<<ssl84b

sorry I just took it for granted that gpxflash backup was in the plugin description so members would know, its like flashing a normal image

flash Image
do not reboot box
open new page
flash ssl84b
reboot
done
:)

Hi rat.

It was my fault mate I was on ssl 82 .just finished work and then I watched motd was just to tired.should of realised I should of flashed ssl 84 after flashing image.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you flash ssl84b after the image?
I could be wrong but if Rat uses gpxflash backup it won't include the SSL in it

Sent from my Ployer Momo 12

You sure know your stuff wiz.
I had the same problem as nistleboy. lost the tuner.

Thanks.

If you have installed the right bootloader and are still getting the tuner issues sometimes a full restart (not just enigma 2) will solve it. Has done for me on one or two occasions anyway :)

It will be fun to test image, when I get the chance to download it and see if you have thought about and tested all crisscrossing functions in the mixture you use.:|

just installed this image and f...ing love it ,you must of spent a very long time on this rat. i have been trying everything to get digis players running and nothing i done would work.everything was installed in around five mins . i will definately stick with this image as i cant see anything beating this..my only prob now is setting up usb ext hd.

thanks again rat and digi.

Hello mate im still a novice at all this, but when i click on the download link its says i dont have access to download ?? :(

Hello again Rat,
Excellent stuff .....delighted....now hdse is heading for the main viewing room....Took a little time as had tuner issues, always green reboot screen when
trying to configure my one tuner...So took a chance,,,,,( factory reset) ,,,,,set tuner to suit my 4 way disEqc switch..tuned in sats & smiling.. This may help some members with similar tuner issues......Big Big thanks again.

Cheers, port06

Excellent :) thank you for the feedback :)

Thanks rats going to try this at the weekend when childs gone out :Smokin:

Has anyone got a screenshot of this image:THANKS:

screenshot of what mate ?
its PLi-HD skin

FEEDBACK!

well, this is an ultra fast image for my DM800se Sunray4. So far I have tested almost everything and I want to report the following issues:

- when I record a movie, subtitles have 3 - 5 seconds delay, while when watching it real time, they are 100% synched
- could not make timeshift work but I am not very familiar with this feature. I guess it should work like this: while pressing the pause button it should start recording for a limited period of time. When I press the pause button the invalid button icon shows in the picture

Apart from these 2 issues it works great! I would highly recommend this image

Smart solutions. Good additions etc. Good job:Clap:

try rewinding the programme you are watching instead of pausing

in menu change the subtitle setting to your requirement

:)

FEEDBACK!

- when I record a movie, subtitles have 3 - 5 seconds delay, while when watching it real time, they are 100% synched
- could not make timeshift work but I am not very familiar with this feature. I guess it should work like this: while pressing the pause button it should start recording for a limited period of time. When I press the pause button the invalid button icon shows in the picture

Back