Need some help to set up TM 800 HD to multi satellite

Not sure if I have line of sight to 1w, will check, but the only Sats I want are 28.19.16.13e
Read your other reply in another thread and you explained to them to tweak longitude .500
Will that not work for me??
Regards

It may do but if your missing 16e altogether I would say it a bit too far out for that tip to work

Didn't mean to offend will try not to point questions in future but was just trying to reply to members that are active now, as I have to absorb all the info I can now and execute tonight when I leave work.
Thanks for input I hope you are right as replacing a file seems easier than re-aligning dish

If it was an alignment issue, would it not say "tune failed" instead of "not configured"?

If it was an alignment issue, would it not say "tune failed" instead of "not configured"?

Your probably right m8 but i've never known a box to say "tuner not configured" on one satellite only so therefore presumed a typo/misunderstanding ;)

Will try all the options this evening,
The channel list was originally from Rat's Bouquet.
Then as I wanted to design my own bouquet I scanned all the four channels again
This was when I was using this box with diseqc switch whilst moving sat with my son's DM 7020S
I now am trying to give the TM 800 to replace the non HD 7020
And the problem arises.
I think if I was to put Dish back to 28e and use DM 7020 all 4 Sats I require would be found as they were before?

can you not run a loop from your dm to your tm change sats with your dm maunualy download on your tm then al least you have the channels there

what size dish you running mate and where are you

You're starting to lose me when talking about a loop from on box to another
I'll try all the info I've been given today.
1 metre Dish and Berkshire
Incidentley would the old DM 7020S have a better Tuner than the TM 800 HD and pull in a better signal??
Don't mean to offend any TM 800 HD lovers by asking that question

am in hampshire mate with a 1m dish and pulling 78% off 16e... if your not getting hd on 28e that is a dish problem you need a stronger signal to pick hd up. try getting 1w off your dm if you cant get that your not sat on the arc properly

Right this is tha latest Checked Sats 28e showing 85% 19e showing 82% 13e showing 82% signal
All changing with channels dropping in going up or down
Replaced Sat.xml with latest file on this thread
When I go to Satellites all showing but when opening 15.8 all channels greyed out
If I select a channel receive message (Service not Available Check tuner Configuration)
Don't think the dish even trys to move for this Sat but can't confirm this till weekend to dark to see movement
When going back to any of other Sats (28, 19, 13e) all fine
Don'

sounds like the xml ain't working to me

try this one,I know it scans as I use this on the deambox mate :)

Attachments

• Rats satellite XML for DigitalWorldz.rar
    34 KB · Views: 11
Loaded Rat's Sat.xml
Just checked all Channels still grey not like other Sats
Any other idea's
Can't make it out why this Sat is unobtainable

That's two xmls you've tried. I've just checked the latest one posted for you. All the channels are there.

Can you post a picture of the tuner configuration?

Not being condescending, you did extract the file?

28e....90%
19....88%
13....92%
these are big birds mate and if your dish is slightly out it will pick them were as it might not pick 16e. your 82% on 13e is 10% down on mine and your just down the road from me. have you tried 1w if can scan 1w go to bbc world news and look at what% your picking am picking 88% off that

Sats all there in .xml
When I check on TM800 HD all there ( BUT in 16e they are grey feint) I can select one but get the error message.
Rang Technomate
Suggested Positioner was not selected in setup (But it is otherwise wouldn't find other Sats)
Also suggested Factory reset (noting Lat & Long settings) then do All Sats scan???
What do you think??

Sounds like dish alignment to me m8,but there is no harm in doing a factory reset,just remember you will lose all settings and configs so back them up if you need them.

I think your problem is you need to load your new up to date bouquet, then restart enigma, then follow steps below, what's happening is your bouquet is not recognising 16e because it may be configured for 15.8, as the sats were configured before loading bouquet, so follow steps below after loading bouquet, let me know.

do a manual setup.

1) set up- service searching-tuner configuration
2) Set satellite to 28.2e
2) Configuration mode- set to advanced then lnb left scroll to lnb32
3) Set diseqc mode to 1.2
4) Scroll down and enter latitude and longitude no:
5) select position 1- press ok
6 zap back to tuner config =yes
7 select tuner config again
8) select next sat ie 19 e and set lnb to lnb32
9) the rest should now self populate - press ok
9) repeat steps 6-9 for all sats you wish to locate and dont forget to number each sat , ie 28 no:1 19 no:2 16 no:3 etc

Goto a channel on a tp and manually tune :

Menu
service searching
positioner setup

here you should see channel frequency

search east or west until you tune to signal

use step east or west to gain max signal

go to position number: remembering what you set them to in tuner config: ie 28=1 etc.

now press the green button to save position, exit and zap back yes, then follow on all other sats.

hope this helps

Last edited:
28e....90%
19....88%
13....92%
these are big birds mate and if your dish is slightly out it will pick them were as it might not pick 16e. your 82% on 13e is 10% down on mine and your just down the road from me. have you tried 1w if can scan 1w go to bbc world news and look at what% your picking am picking 88% off that

even so averaging 90% across these 3 birds he should pull 16 easily with 70s%

You hit it right on the head, it's getting crossed wires over 16.0 & 15.8e

I did a factory reset and all the channels were fine none greyed out
put my bouquets back on and back to square one so it is my bouquet thats confusing things
Going to do another reset, and then load a different bouquet one thats not corrupt
Then I'll do a manual tune as above
Think I can see light at the end of the tunnel
Thanks everyone

You don't need to manually tune the satellites. This is why we use USALS. When TM told you to manually scan, they meant scan channels, not satellites.

Factory and hard reset again. Load Vhannibals list or any other one you want. When you next edit, do not delete non configured satellites.

Back