Need Advice On What To Buy This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Dr Dumb Ass

The people on here despise you for your arrogance and inability to listen hence my bit of fun with the name calling. There is absolutely no point trying to speak to you like a adult as adults admit they have problems and then deal with them.

My definition of a Dumb Ass

Dumb is some one that does not understand.

Ass is someone who is stubborn and refuses to see when they are wrong

I could have said much worse.

all I can read
some of you have not tested or have not got one to test
may be few dealers worrying losing sale to tm800 and getting worried why tm800 is going to finish proper image
mickbrush
mr clever I am over 50 years old also have more than 20 years of satellite testing every day too many including all your favorite boxes before talking hot air if i am 100% confident and fully tested then i make comments and will prove it.
non of your post shows you have tested latest 31-5-2011 image so get out of conversations or test it then start using abusive language.
I know what dumass means maybe you are looking at mirror seeing yourself as self cantered that do not bother to even spend 10 minutes testing it.
just for one moment go and test it and tell me whets wrong and stop talking hot air displaying your weakness by getting rude.if you have one to start with????
=====================
-gsmtech
you must be another reseller that getting worried why tm sold 11000 in last few month you did not or so arrogant that do not bother to test latest image start raving without any valid points may be you have not got one prove it you have test it.List it after test not few month what happened.
any non linux is not open source so do not mix clone chines blade box copy of tm5402hd or other brand
we are talking about original not clone dm or non open source
best way is to test first for today's market value instead of raving about competitive price
if you are so clever have you tested
list below at lest read it if you have tm800
1-sata with recommended hard disk
2-internal wifi
3-did you see any green screen which I can prove to you I can send few pitur of green screen for you beloved vu+ and dm
4-did you get any reboot
5-did you get data remaining in the flash
6-Flash memory capacity indicator (It will stop downloading the capacity comes below than 1MB)
7-.Improved Stability (No more frequent green screen) ; Fixed some wrong script and memory management
8-MB extra memory to add any extras.
9-After factory to flash will be cleared totally.
10- channel change speed improved
11-Multimedia function disabled temporary as iQ team like to finish it properly soon.
12-Seagate 320GB and 500 GB tested in sata record play OK western digital and fujitsu failed

ur is gone iQ is making the best of whets left from ur and making sure all functions will work as its on the box
are you worried shaking that finally tm800 becoming one of the best box ????
================================================== ==============

all I can read
not many of you had full test of this image if you are a dealer do not want this box to be successful stop making silly comments
1- owning one but do not want to test it then do not refer to past history
2- have not got and making stupid remarks for the sake of it
I am really tired of reading some nonce made by hand full of members trying to represent over 11000 happy users
if you really mean what you say come out with proof and list what is wrong today not few month ago.for god sake do not open 10 month history
I am fed up hearing what happen 10 month ago what's on offer today then take it.
in your childhood you did something wrong so you should be punished for rest of your life
so
Ur is gone Long live iQ team
problems started getting properly fixed from last 2 weeks give them chance all problems will be fixed less then 6 weeks as promised
Do you really have problems with that
or you want to open old book full history what happen and when balh blah blah ????
this image is totally different to any other image these guys work so hard to fix most major points made in this forum
so if you Owen one have confidence and test it then email result to tm direct or post it here
if you have not got stop making monkey of yourself
if you worried dealer then tough competition is winning

Could someone please close this thread Shakin1234 got the help HE asked for, it has now descended into another Dr Dumb Ass moaning thread and there is enough of them already in here.

I am more than happy for this to be closed

Thanks everyone that helped me - can't wait for delivery of my new working box :banana:

Friday will be a happy day in my household

Cheers mickbrush

mickbrush
you are not reading my posts
carrying on displaying your anger by rude language
you either do not have this box or not bothered to test latest image and making silly remarks
I only test these boxes I do not care if tm sells one a day 1000 per day just being neutral
un like you i spend lots of time testing .
what really makes me mad is people like you do not give a toss to spend 5 minutes to test then make list of
what is wrong instead using old history and rubbishing tm800. so admit you are the one to blame yourself spend lots of hours moaning but not 5 minuts test.
for once in your life do not use abusive language and test the box or stop writing any more rubbish.
if Shakin1234 started this post is not for him {one buyer or 100 will not make significant changes in tm sale }
these fuss it is for members like you do not care to spend few minutes to find out what improvement is in the new 31-5-11 image.
i will not leave this post unless you answer these questions
1-have you got tm800 and how long
what is mac addrees i will ask tm to varify it
2-have you tested 31-5-11 image
3-have you found any problem except multimedia
4-can you list bugs problem in the last iQ image
5-did you get green screen
6-did you get overload data in the flash
7-did you get any hung-ups
8-did you test internal sata with recommended hard disk
9-did you use internal wifi
10-did you see latest scale of memory allocation blue button 2 times
11-did you do factory reset to see no old reaming memory
12-did you compare channel change side by side with any other linux box
I spend lots of time testing above how about you spend at least 30 minutes
if you can get above problem then what is your problem

Please do not insult other members.

It is common knowledge that myself and Dr Linux do not agree with each other but thats not a reason for me to abuse him, I don't expect members to either, if you don't like a post then report it.

Infraction given and thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back