NDS Card / Oscam - classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ohmza you are crazy !!!

and attament already show this scammer let send money to him via paypal first, we are only show photo via attchment, and you said need let me send PM to you first. why ? why ? why ?

if you not scammer stop waste time on here

@ohmza you are crazy !!!

and attament already show this scammer let send money to him via paypal first, we are only show photo via attchment, and you said need let me send PM to you first. why ? why ? why ?

if you not scammer stop waste time on here
Why? Just go back and read it again. I already made it clear why you need to PM before making such a foolish claim.

It is quite interesting that when the truth was revealed, you just pretended that nothing has happened and pretended that you never falsely accused anyone.

We shouldnt accuse anyone as scammer without any proof or anyone claimed being scammed by that person. There are scammers everywhere and same time lot of helping people as well. If anyone has any real solution on NDS please pm me if pm works.

Why? Just go back and read it again. I already made it clear why you need to PM before making such a foolish claim.

It is quite interesting that when the truth was revealed, you just pretended that nothing has happened and pretended that you never falsely accused anyone.
I have reason to believe you guys are a gang now

Because you have been defending this scammer and don't want me to announce it.

I don't want more people to be deceived by you, you know how to set up some things about OSCAM, but you definitely don't know how to get CWPK.

Even these days another scammer sent PM to me again (i will show all info of this scammer in tomorrow), let me add them skype said can hacked cpu bcm,mstar,sti and get key. haha

same way let me payment 50% (1500$) to them first, and send mainboard to them then extra key.

I said should pay if I can get help (I understand some people already have solutions of bcm,mstar, but them not offer help even payment, because they are able to get paid more from forver team or other team ), but I don't want to be deceived by low-end scammers again.

When I announce another scammer tomorrow I still won't PM you first and you will be angry again.

maybe this person is one of your accomplices again

HAHA

other scammer nickname call sick ( this guy on this forum ), i think this guy sent many private message to other people also, because this guy keep sent many PM to me from 2021s,2023s,2024s.

The old way of cheating, send money 50% via paypal, usdt or btc to them first, then let your send offical box and card to them or buy their tool..

I think only idiots would believe this old fashioned deception, this guy keep sent meesage to me in these days until i said not way.

all info show attachment.

I said can payment to anyone who can true help me

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 20
If someone is sending you a private message that is an issue, you can report it to the moderators/admin. They can then take the appropriate action.

I have reason to believe you guys are a gang now

Because you have been defending this scammer and don't want me to announce it.

I don't want more people to be deceived by you, you know how to set up some things about OSCAM, but you definitely don't know how to get CWPK.

Even these days another scammer sent PM to me again (i will show all info of this scammer in tomorrow), let me add them skype said can hacked cpu bcm,mstar,sti and get key. haha

same way let me payment 50% (1500$) to them first, and send mainboard to them then extra key.

I said should pay if I can get help (I understand some people already have solutions of bcm,mstar, but them not offer help even payment, because they are able to get paid more from forver team or other team ), but I don't want to be deceived by low-end scammers again.
I’m defending who? Is there any words from my previous replies that I defended the guy that you mentioned in the first place?

The only person that I’m defending is myself and I had to do that after you falsely accused me by claiming, without evidences, that I am the same person as the one in your attachments.

Do you really understand the context that we are actually talking about?

When I announce another scammer tomorrow I still won't PM you first and you will be angry again.

maybe this person is one of your accomplices again

HAHA
Have I ever said that you need to PM me before posting anything about others?

The only thing I said that you need to PM me before you say anything about me and that’s all what I keep reiterating but you seems to not understand at all.

Now, another accuses? (That’s I’m one of scammers company and trying to sell CWPK solution) You seems to not understand what is your inappropriate actions at all and you just keep falsely accusing people without evidences to satisfy yourself.

If you want others to believe that you’re right, show the evidence, bro. Show everyone here that I keep asking people for money for CWPK solution. Show the everyone here that I’m one of scammers company. Otherwise, you’re just going to be a kids who just say anything to satisfy yourself without evidences.

Is there anyone here can vouch for any reliable paid service people who successfully got 3DES K1 key via UART or BBS from BCM CPU. Or a general guide line, if any cfe file needed to open UART port and commands or simply send the references where we can read and get some info. No problem to pay for the service but have problem with scammers as lot of scammers around. Any help whether paid for full guided or help just to point out the right direction if any of you know.

if some person sure can help us solve card problem, all is better.

Money is not a problem just too many scammers ( different name ) on forums and they tell you all cards can be solved but you need to pay them first :cool:

look this scammer what talking me only need install software in my PC can hack nagra/nds..., check attachent file
sick wont be around he has been banned for selling services.

Now if i feel anyone else is doing this and ill be checking the threads later they will also be banned and these threads will all be deleted.

Have I ever said that you need to PM me before posting anything about others?

The only thing I said that you need to PM me before you say anything about me and that’s all what I keep reiterating but you seems to not understand at all.

Now, another accuses? (That’s I’m one of scammers company and trying to sell CWPK solution) You seems to not understand what is your inappropriate actions at all and you just keep falsely accusing people without evidences to satisfy yourself.

If you want others to believe that you’re right, show the evidence, bro. Show everyone here that I keep asking people for money for CWPK solution. Show the everyone here that I’m one of scammers company. Otherwise, you’re just going to be a kids who just say anything to satisfy yourself without evidences.
If you are not scammer, please shut up when I post these scammer info here.

If you still defend these scammer, you can keep talk with me on here. lol

Is there anyone here can vouch for any reliable paid service people who successfully got 3DES K1 key via UART or BBS from BCM CPU. Or a general guide line, if any cfe file needed to open UART port and commands or simply send the references where we can read and get some info. No problem to pay for the service but have problem with scammers as lot of scammers around. Any help whether paid for full guided or help just to point out the right direction if any of you know.

some people told you box need root access then can do every thing. but all box blocked , none will tell you way with tool or even not know how to unlock root access. and game over

If you are not scammer, please shut up when I post these scammer info here.

If you still defend these scammer, you can keep talk with me on here. lol
LOL. Don’t you can’t read English at all? Do I have to translate it into Chinese to make you understand?

I’m pretty clear on previous replies about who I was defending and that was all started from you. I suggest that you go back and read your first reply again and you will understand why I am still commenting here.

By the way, you haven’t answered me why you have so many African cards while you’re clearly not living in that region?

LOL. Don’t you can’t read English at all? Do I have to translate it into Chinese to make you understand?

I’m pretty clear on previous replies about who I was defending and that was all started from you. I suggest that you go back and read your first reply again and you will understand why I am still commenting here.

By the way, you haven’t answered me why you have so many African cards while you’re clearly not living in that region?

"Next time, you should at least trying to PM me"

my english not good, which shit guy said need PM to you. Lol

we have many differnet provider in here why i can't has many card, funny guy . This is a technical forum and I won't waste any more time with you.

"Next time, you should at least trying to PM me"

my english not good, which shit guy said need PM to you. Lol

we have many differnet provider in here why i can't has many card, funny guy . This is a technical forum and I won't waste any more time with you.
LOL. You seems to not understand the context of conversation at all. I am not quite sure maybe it’s not because your English is not good but it’s just simply because you’re stupid. Didn’t you remember what did you do to lead me to said that “Next time, you should at least trying to PM me”? Didn’t you remember what did you tell cokeaddict on your first replies? If you didn’t remember, go back and read it again because that is why I am commenting here.

Lastly, you have African pay tv in China? This is pretty interesting. LOL.

LOL. You seems to not understand the context of conversation at all. I am not quite sure maybe it’s not because your English is not good but it’s just simply because you’re stupid. Didn’t you remember what did you do to lead me to said that “Next time, you should at least trying to PM me”? Didn’t you remember what did you tell cokeaddict on your first replies? If you didn’t remember, go back and read it again because that is why I am commenting here.

Lastly, you have African pay tv in China? This is pretty interesting. LOL.
you’re stupid, scammer!!! if you want meet with me can go to africa local, i am waiting you .

i will keep say you are scammer always. never give up!!!

Warning: ohmza is a scammer !!! He is trying to help his associates attack me when i put other scammer info on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back