NDS Card / Oscam - classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m currently having problem with my account which has restricted myself to send PM to everyone in the forum. If you can send PM to me, please do so. I will give you instructions through PM.
Why not post the info here, so it can help everyone now and in the future ?

Why not post the info here, so it can help everyone now and in the future ?
Because I don’t want the information to spread publicly which could lead to that information to reach ND$ people so fast.

There are very few hardwares that can log ND$ smartcard properly nowadays, and ND$ people are trying to block it as soon as the information reach them.

Because I don’t want the information to spread publicly which could lead to that information to reach ND$ people so fast.

There are very few hardwares that can log ND$ smartcard properly nowadays, and ND$ people are trying to block it as soon as the information reach them.
Fair enough, but I am sure they already know, they just don't do anything until they "have too" as it costs them money.

It's a shame really if you find me on another forum kindly pm me .
Thanks

Fair enough, but I am sure they already know, they just don't do anything until they "have too" as it costs them money.
if some person sure can help us solve card problem, all is better.

Money is not a problem just too many scammers ( different name ) on forums and they tell you all cards can be solved but you need to pay them first :cool:

look this scammer what talking me only need install software in my PC can hack nagra/nds..., check attachent file

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 39

Money is not a problem just too many scammers ( different name ) on forums and they tell you all cards can be solved but you need to pay them first :cool:

look this scammer what talking me only need install software in my PC can hack nagra/nds..., check attachent file
You don’t know what happened behind the scene and rushed out to make an immature conclusion that I am scammers who want to sell the solution?

Next time, you should at least trying to PM me or cokeaddict before making such conclusion, as this is going to make you look smarter to other forum members.

From your attachments, it seems like you have too many cards, dstv africa, startime aftica, canalsat. And the date from your screenshot is chinese, can you tell me why you need those african cards while you are obviously not live in that region? Huh, Mr. Payserver?

Last edited:
You don’t know what happened behind the scene and rushed out to make an immature conclusion that I am scammers who want to sell the solution?

Next time, you should at least trying to PM me or cokeaddict before making such conclusion, as this is going to make you look smarter to other forum members.
oh, all these info for you sent ? said only need install software to PC can hack all card like nds, irdeto, nagra...etc , look you used many different name talked with people, only want get money first .

why need PM to you ? even i not know who send these fake info via skype first, Why are scammers so crazy now? You think everyone is an idiot

If we encounter scammer, even we can’t say anything on this forum, would be a very terrible thing。

Warning: Don’t believe anyone who says payment money to them first even via paypal, because these scammer got money will give fake key or Or plant a virus into your PC, you can't get money back.

I am very grateful to this forum for letting me know Benfica200 (But God was unfair and let him die young), He is a truly selfless person and help many people solved problem.

i am true hope not scammer on here, i think some people should payment who help them.

@cak7
the best way how to identify some liars or fake guys is to talk with them about technical things. for example, if you know value of mod1, mod2 or data88 of your provider, ask them for the first or last byte of these keys. If they don't know the basic things, you can finish some other not usable communication.
On the other side, you can't expect from someone who really have something that he will spend months and his money on solution and you will get this solution in one minute for free. You can say that you will send money, when you will get working data, but this way will not work in real world today

oh, all these info for you sent ? said only need install software to PC can hack all card like nds, irdeto, nagra...etc , look you used many different name talked with people, only want get money first .

why need PM to you ? even i not know who send these fake info via skype first, Why are scammers so crazy now? You think everyone is an idiot
LOL. Do you have any proofs that I asked guli for payment before I gave him a solution? You don’t even know whether guli has got his solution from me or not.

Don’t you can’t read what I said in the first place that you definitely don’t know what has happened behind the scene that is the reason why you need to PM me or cokeaddict or guli to ask whether I asked him to send a payment to me or not? LOL

By the way, you haven’t answered my question that why you have so many african paytv cards while you are definitely not live in that region.

To forum admin, you know what happened behind the scene as I am sure you can access my PM and as I suspect that this guy has too many African cards while he is not live in that region. Do you want to let payserver owners like this guy stay around in the forum?

I can definitely confirm ohmza has not asked for any payment from me in any way , in contrast he has been very helpful along with cokeaddict.

@cak7
the best way how to identify some liars or fake guys is to talk with them about technical things. for example, if you know value of mod1, mod2 or data88 of your provider, ask them for the first or last byte of these keys. If they don't know the basic things, you can finish some other not usable communication.
On the other side, you can't expect from someone who really have something that he will spend months and his money on solution and you will get this solution in one minute for free. You can say that you will send money, when you will get working data, but this way will not work in real world today
The hilarious thing that I never got those technical questions except the blame that I am scammers LOL.

By the way, to your question, my answers are no I don’t have those keys as n4gr4 is not around on the region that I currently live in and I have no interest in n4gr4 at all, my focus is really ND$. And if you want to talk to me about ND$ card initialization, ECM-EMM processing, then start it up. I will be ready to talk about everything on ND$ and willing to share everything I have with you.

You might think that most people who really have something won’t give you that “something” in a minute and you might have a point considering the nature of the world nowadays, however that is not the case for me, bro. I told you what, one of my provider cards need special emm to get the card working during the card initialization process and I spent almost 1 year to figure this out but as soon as I found out I give a solution to oscam developer then publish an update to the trunk right away. You can look at the oscam trunk on what I have done it is open source, bro.

By the way, it seems that you have method to identify scammers but let me ask you something. Do you have any methods to identify payserver owners? Because I think this is also as important as the method to identify scammers.

Last edited:
@ohmza
I didn't mean anything personally in relation to you, I wrote general example how to identify liars which ask for money and don´t send any usable data. NDS, conax and irdeto have own specific things too. There is possible to ask for a cmd which get irdeto cards to L2B init or to ask some basic things about rsa modulus etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back