NDS Card / Oscam - classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just @cokeaddict said:, (photo attach show well) even not say he is scammer

when i posted a scammer information on this forum, and this guy started attacking me.

Warning: Don't offer any provider info to ohmza . He can help you with some things for free, but he can't solve more thing, and he will collude with his associates contact you via PM or skype... i think this guy selling fake tool or selling themself pay server to market.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 19
you’re stupid, scammer!!! if you want meet with me can go to africa local, i am waiting you .

i will keep say you are scammer always. never give up!!!

Warning: ohmza is a scammer !!! He is trying to help his associates attack me when i put other scammer info on here.
Who? I help who? You still keep accusing people without evidences as always. And who are attacking you? As fas as this thing goes, you are the only one who keep attacking me, of course without evidences, by calling me a scammer. It’s fascinating to see you turn yourself from perpetrator into victim shamelessly.

I just @cokeaddict said:, (photo attach show well) even not say he is scammer

when i posted a scammer information on this forum, and this guy started attacking me.

Warning: Don't offer any provider info to ohmza . He can help you with some things for free, but he can't solve more thing, and he will collude with his associates contact you via PM or skype... i think this guy selling fake tool or selling themself pay server to market.
Although, you didn’t say explicitly but I’m pretty sure you meant that and the comment #272 is a solid proof of that.

If you didn’t mean personally to me your comment #272 should be like the comment #280.

Make yourself understand, I didn’t start attacking you because you posted information of the scammers but I started attacking you because you implicitly accused me that I’m the same person as the scammers that you posted in the comment #268.

Although, you didn’t say explicitly but I’m pretty sure you meant that and the comment #272 is a solid proof of that.

If you didn’t mean personally to me your comment #272 should be like the comment #280.

Make yourself understand, I didn’t start attacking you because you posted information of the scammers but I started attacking you because you implicitly accused me that I’m the same person as the scammers that you posted in the comment #268.
I'm sure you're in league with a scammer

stop your stupidity explane, I think the admin should remove this guy, he is a pay server owner.

I'm sure you're in league with a scammer

stop your stupidity explane, I think the admin should remove this guy, he is a pay server owner.
LOL. If I was a payserver owner, I would be the first payserver owner to put some of solution to public oscam trunk.

Look. I’m used to with your toxic behavior but before you continued your falsely accused people behavior, could you at least think about the accuse that makes sense? Accusing me that I’m a payserver owner, after you failed to prove that I’m a scammer, has shown that you have used no brain at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back