My itchy bum.

Do ever you find yourself with the urge to do [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pARH-jsRt3U"]this[/ame]?

Actualy thread worms travel down to the rectum at night to lay their eggs you then scratch your ass and then put your hands to your mouth thus transfering the eggs. With the op saying it is only in the evening i wouldnt be suprised either.

why would would someone scratch their ring piece then put their hands to their mouth, surely they would smell it way before they got any where near their mouth, unless some people like the smell !

c'mon admit it, we've all done it !

what you need to do is fill the bath up with some warm water put a some dettol in the bath and sit in it for half an hour, that should kill off any bacteria around your back passage. repeat this for a week.

why would would someone scratch their ring piece then put their hands to their mouth, surely they would smell it way before they got any where near their mouth, unless some people like the smell !

mmmmmm..

arse [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm7HJBnZj_I"]Smell My Finger[/ame]

piles also cause wash your self after defacating and apply anusol after every evacuation and in between if after 2 weeks there is no improvement see a doctor

unless this is all a windup

edogg

Anybody who refuses to admit that they have scratched their arse and sniffed their fingers afterwards is a liar.

I will stake my entire wealth and reputation on this proposal.

There, I have my made my stand!

Anybody who refuses to admit that they have scratched their arse and sniffed their fingers afterwards is a liar.

I don't see why ppl have to stick there fingers up there crack hole, scratching your bum cheeks shouldn't make your fingers smell unless you have serious hygene issues.

I don't see why ppl have to stick there fingers up there crack hole, scratching your bum cheeks shouldn't make your fingers smell unless you have serious hygene issues.

They proberly enjoy it...lol

what you need to do is fill the bath up with some warm water put a some dettol in the bath and sit in it for half an hour, that should kill off any bacteria around your back passage. repeat this for a week.

That solution sounds like the old 'petrol and blow torch' trick pal.

;)

So, if you didn't smell shit then you'd assume it was ok to bite your nails? :)

lol

Shhhh.

You are indeed Nobel.

We need more of you, have you considered cloning?

Yeah and if you think about it your ass is itching like mad at night and your in bed so you give it a scratch, your bound to forget by morning and maybe bight your nails etc in go the eggs. :)

Did anybody ever see that programme that showed thread worms and other internal parasites can cure allergies? And the bloke who deliberalty ingested a tape worm and said he could feel it moving inside of him!

lets not forget about the millions of bacteria and parasites already in our body

i have the same thing,its worse when i get into bed and have had this for a few months now,its a curse of a itch, from what i have been reading its more common in men aged 45-60.theres a rash also at the side and seems to be the main source of the itch,got to go to the doctors soon will mention it then.
its supposed to be caused by something possibly diet.

Back