My itchy bum.

i get an itchy arse when farmer giles comes to town.

i find good relief is to bend over in the shower, spread your cheeks (stay with me people) and let the shower spray right up your arse, its soothing and gives it a good ol' clean lol

I believe that is anatomically referred to as 'the tinter' or 'stink bridge'.

You are indeed the arse master..

7739_notworthy.gif

7739_notworthy.gif

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] It is worth asking yourself whether you are deriving a perverse, almost erotic, pain/pleasure from scratching the itchy area, which is keeping the irritation going. :proud:[/FONT]

I believe that is anatomically referred to as 'the tinter' or 'stink bridge'.

I thought the Badge referred to the starfish? :err:

Arses can be so complicated.

Bridge not badge, you pissed up idiot!

Anyone taking bets?

Fiver on shit diet and not enough fiber...

Can anyone give me odds on wife buying new fabric conditioner on promotion?

They come out your arse at night

When I had them........erm I mean how can they tell when night is? It's pretty dark up my poop hole all of the time ( save for a brief moment when I let loose on the bog ).

I had the misfortune of discovering a grape on my ring a few weeks ago ( piles for the uneducated, lol ) Anusol sorted it initially then germoloids. I'm relieved :) to say that the itching is gone as is the grape. Until the next time gadget...... oh, and yes I went to the docs and a very attractive female doctor took a good look and had a prod of my hoop.

Found some disturbing images on google with filter off, such as before and after straining. yum yum :(

Last edited:
Doubtful. Sounds like a classic case of pruritus ani.

Actualy thread worms travel down to the rectum at night to lay their eggs you then scratch your ass and then put your hands to your mouth thus transfering the eggs. With the op saying it is only in the evening i wouldnt be suprised either.

he prob aint wiped his ass properly then didnt shower for a few days

nice hot shower head up the ass should help :)

Back