Mushroom or Toadstool

GIO

Inactive User
Reaction score
I had these growing the garden and wondered if there Mushroom or Toadstool, usually toadstools look different from these but theres so many different versions of both.
See if theres any mushroom experts or toadstool experts lol.
gio

I had these growing the garden and wondered if there Mushroom or Toadstool, usually toadstools look different from these but theres so many different versions of both.
See if theres any mushroom experts or toadstool experts lol.
gio

well its a mushroom. but only because, toadstools, don't actually exist. they are all one thing, fungi. cant say if its safe. i'd need a way better picture. even than i would recommend you getting some form of book, for a positive id. lol, they only way of being certain, is to check the spores. but for that you need a microscope.

Last edited:
I tried to check here, I don't think you'll find help on this french site, and I don't have enough informations about your mushroom to fill all the boxes.

Maybe you should bring it in a pharmacy, pharmacians are supposed to know the mushrooms...

Maybe you should bring it in a pharmacy, pharmacians are supposed to know the mushrooms...

Hi Mr Pharmacist, I fancy a funghi pizza for my tea but all I can find is a Margherita. I have some fungus in my garden. What do you recommend? Slice, Dice or whole?

Pharmacist : f*** off and stop wasting my time you moron

But slyvv said you were a fungiologist.

Pharmacist : NOW!

Hi Mr Pharmacist, I fancy a funghi pizza for my tea but all I can find is a Margherita. I have some fungus in my garden. What do you recommend? Slice, Dice or whole?

Pharmacist : f*** off and stop wasting my time you moron

But slyvv said you were a fungiologist.

Pharmacist : NOW!

lmfao, like it

:)

Ok, I'm not vexed :Angryfire:

You can also make an omelette with this mushroom, and see if you're still living after:Devil:

just munch them all and see if you find yourself questioning everything, get a bit giggly and if colours become a bit more vibrant :D

F--k it,ive just cut the grass and mashed them all into the ground,i'll just go to asda and get them.

Back