scoot

Weary Battle hardened Tropps??? lol

5.00 pm is your date tonite for the Battle against the far superior Mod force,

my Ip same guys an galls

Scoot :)

Help Drew,

this time he looked like he had concrete in his boots ROFL

Scoot : ]

who can tell me how you disarm the bomb's when activated as i was useing the use button but it did feck all well when i say feck all it did show a stopwatch but the bomb still went off

Keep the use button held down till it disarms (in theory anyhow) done it the other day, when MB showed us!

thx 1 other ting when you pick up the machine guns which are on the ground i can pick them up but how do you use them

you press the secondery action button

damage said:
thx 1 other ting when you pick up the machine guns which are on the ground i can pick them up but how do you use them

Yeah! I was the same as you m8 on that lol running around with a big tool, not knowing what to do with it :Hit: (will have to look at what secondary action button is LOL ).
Makes you wonder how we beat them so often does'nt it! LMFARO :Hit:

i think the lag was better yesterday for the first sesson there was none for the first half hour but it did get quite bad after that the second sesson there was some lag but you could at least cope with it so maybe we are getting rid of some of the reason why we get the lag re- the big gun i picked one up for the first time yesterday and i could not put the fecker down i was busting to plug someone with it but it stuck to me like glue in the end i found a key to throw it on the ground lol but i was a sitting duck as i could not select any other wepon

any game on today scootie boy ??

you lot wait until i get some of this .... revs smashed me alload smashed me, monks smashed me 2

hey everyone smashed me ;)

mods you better put me on the elite side if you want cred for your scores lol or vice versa

Big Game on 12.00 noon ,

High Noon fer The Elite feckerssssss

my IP m8s

Scoot :)

scoot can we also do one tonight as my m8 is in hospital with a broken jaw i said i would go up there at 12 :(

ill be back way b4 6pm and got private work on monday so will be able to play in the day time then also

this game is fantastic eveen if i am getting shot all the time i walk round a cornor and someone shots me but it scares the shit out of me lol

Yes no worries Mickie m8,

I,m on lates but wuill be home at 11.00 pm so,

games at 12.00 pm noon,

them another on my IP at 23.15 pm

Once u get the hang of iot itll be easier fer you m8,

I taught Mad Bomber an Bert everythin they know ROFL

Scoot : ]

Back