Blaupunkt code generator

wok

Reaction score
Hi all. I downloaded a couple of different Blaupunkt code generators. One appears to be the original one and another is a "made in home" one.
Both gives the same results, and they are OFTEN correct. Probably I'm failing introducing uncorrect numbers, because I can't obtain correct Fiat codes.
An example: for my actual radio "Fiat Multipla MYOCD BP531860897585", introducing 5318 0897585 I obtain in both cases a "6752" result instead of the correct "6552". What's wrong?
I'm restoring some Multipla's interior pieces, and some radio also... but I'm not a radio repairer.

Hi all. I downloaded a couple of different Blaupunkt code generators. One appears to be the original one and another is a "made in home" one.
Both gives the same results, and they are OFTEN correct. Probably I'm failing introducing uncorrect numbers, because I can't obtain correct Fiat codes.
An example: for my actual radio "Fiat Multipla MYOCD BP531860897585", introducing 5318 0897585 I obtain in both cases a "6752" result instead of the correct "6552". What's wrong?
I'm restoring some Multipla's interior pieces, and some radio also... but I'm not a radio repairer.
6552 is correct which is the algo for Fiat radio
6752 code is for standard algo

So, you're saying that Fiat radios uses a different algo instead of common Blaupunkt program? Can I write you privately?

Back