missing channels

mickjo1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all some of my channel have gone off ie sky sports 2-3 bbc 1 and some others. is anyone else is having same prob

done that still no change going to re scan at 6887 like giovanni2k6 said

let me kno if it works mate. work gd for me 6.952 which i used 1st found no channels at all i was shitting it thought id lost everything

Hi all
im having the same problems,im missing about 20 channels, on my 4th scan now, is this anything to do with the nagra 3? im in teeside, what other areas are being effected?

jsut sold my ex7000 for £130 ... make some money out of it while I still can!! lol

Hi, i know i had the same problem in Teeside with my DW800, i found defaualting to the Factory Settings, ie wiping all the channels clean, and doing a full scan fixed the problem, i know of a few people with varous boxes who found this worked too, instead of scanning without doing a reset. I had previodsul;y tried manually entering the frequency but this didnt work for me either.

hi there lost all my channels done a scan on downstairs workd great done it to the one upstairs lost all my channels tryed a factory reset still nothing my box is blank can any one help eurovox max thanks

Back