Manchester United thread

The Red Flag
United's flag is deepest red,
It shrouded all our Munich dead,
Before their limbs grew stiff and cold,
Their heart's blood dyed it's ev'ry fold.

Then raise United's banner high,
Beneath it's shade we'll live and die,
So keep the faith and never fear,
We'll keep the Red Flag flying here.

We'll never die, we'll never die,
We'll never die, we'll never die,
We'll keep the Red flag flying high,
Because Man United will never die
:fredthered:

there 1st goal was a killer ,and we looked so bad after that,it was unreal.the whole team looked poor and we made barca look even better then whatthey were. Grtz to barca they deserved the win.

those calling for fergie's head are totally mad, we ended up with 4 trophies ffs! Yes we were outplayed, everyone is saying that and we admit that we didnt deserved to win. Personally i think fergie got it wrong tactically and with personnel but hindsight is a wonderful thing lol

We'll be back next season....

i thought fergie fucked up bringing tevez on for Anderson so early, maybe he could have come on for giggs but not Anderson. Barca were already dominating possession and united needed Anderson to try and break it up a bit.
Without Anderson to help, Carrick was overrun in midfield and Barca had him running around like a headless chicken.
Still he brought Berbatov on a bit later to help out, lol !

well if one good thing shall come from that **** upp it will be carick anderson and park will be sold to bolton along with fletcher. get a midfield and well be awsome until then .......................................................

i assume thats a joke.

some of the reactions from man united fans have been a little bit exagerrated to say the least

i thought fergie fucked up bringing tevez on for Anderson so early, maybe he could have come on for giggs but not Anderson. Barca were already dominating possession and united needed Anderson to try and break it up a bit.
Without Anderson to help, Carrick was overrun in midfield and Barca had him running around like a headless chicken.
Still he brought Berbatov on a bit later to help out, lol !

I agree with that but because the team was so poor in the first half including Anderson he just went with instinct i think!

Overall it was a bad day at the office and a very disappointing performance!

Never mind i am proud of the lads for their efforts in the season overall!

You have had a good season , i think he needs some new blood in the midfield to be honest , starting ryan giggs was a big mistake , he`s been good over the years but well past his sell buy date now.
no tears here mate,you cant win them all :proud:

I found this joke and thought it was funny:

There were reports that Lionel Messi's house was broken into during tonights final. The police are questioning Manchester United players of their whereabouts during 19:45 - 21:30 because they were nowhere to be seen.

You have had a good season , i think he needs some new blood in the midfield to be honest , starting ryan giggs was a big mistake , he`s been good over the years but well past his sell buy date now.

yep not enough pace anymore,anderson was w*nk aswell,the defense never closed them down enough and i thought vand should of stopped hoofing the ball upfield when most of the time it went to barca and they where great in keeping it but like you say we have had a great season and you cant win them all :proud:

trust me when i say anderson and hargreaves can be an awesome combination. Just needs hargreaves to be fit for 50+ games a season and for fergie to give anderson one game after another and not play the likes of giggs and scholes....

Just as i was watching the final i turned to a mate and said that someone really needs to get stuck into Iniesta and Xavi with a no nonsense challenge to really put the wind up em. We had nobody and missed Fletcher in that department. Another fella that will be back in our midfield next term is Hargreaves and he also would have got a boot in somewhere and with Brown to come in at right back. And the many youngsters we've acquired. All if's and buts however and it's hardly panic stations with 4 trophies for the cleaner to grumble about polishing. I have a sneaking suspicion were the team to beat in England and Europe once more.

What do you think will happen with Tevez?

Also any new signing you think we might make?

Rumor wagon but ive heard Tevez,Park,Nani and Kuscak out

Fergletons looking at Valencia and Benzema then theres also the ronaldo out kaka in rumor

Just rumor from a mate that works at OT rumor only tho

What do you think will happen with Tevez?

Also any new signing you think we might make?

Dont think he will get signed, he's said all his goodbyes and stuff and then he questioned manager decision to leave him on bench so doesnt look good.

As for players going out i wouldnt mind about Kuczcrap being sold off, he's rubbish. As for Nani i think he's improved from his 1st season and will be kept for 1 more season to prove his worth.

Rumours that would be most true would be the signing of out-and-out striker, i would guess 1st choise would be Karim Benzema and then Huntelaar

Well chuck me looks like Hargreaves wont even fully recover from his knee surgery until January

Marvelous but we knew he had problems when we signed him i suppose, he's needed those knee operations for a couple of years while @ Bayern but they never sent him in. We have Fletch as good cover at the moment but if he gets injured were in the chuff. As long as Hargreaves is fit for the business end of the season were be ok. Id like to see a natural left sided winger brought in and maybe an out and out striker to. Giggsys days are numbered after next season and Park looks to be heading toward the exit. Agree with what you siad Elniro about us needing a player that can pick up the team when it's down a Roy Keane but you just cant replace that type of player and nobody really springs to mind. Maybe it's due time to hand the captain's armband to Wayne Rooney and see where that goes.

Back