Manchester United thread

Good idea lads :dance:
Anyways i see we playing wolfsburg tonight, really could do with a win here followed by another one in Moscow and we'll be back on track! Wolfsburg not doing too bad in the Bundesliga, only 5 points off 2nd and a million off B munich :whistle:
i see Michael Carrick, Ander Herrera, Antonio Valencia and Marcos Rojo all missed training this week, midfield should have enough cover to control the game and their heavy lose last week to B Munich will have dented their confidence so i'm hoping for a 3-1 win, rooney to finally kick into gear!

Well its been a great day here and hopefully a.great night.
I dont think wolfsburg will be a pushover?
If only it was chelsea i could relax a bit :)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Bastian was in the presser with LVG last night so imagine he will play tonight, the manager did mention Herrera and Carrick had knocks and are out but we should be fine.
We have never lost against Wolfsburg, but we have only played them twice lol, we won both times.
Looking forward to this, first home CL in a while, feels like it's been longer than a season out.

Bastian was in the presser with LVG last night so imagine he will play tonight, the manager did mention Herrera and Carrick had knocks and are out but we should be fine.
We have never lost against Wolfsburg, but we have only played them twice lol, we won both times.
Looking forward to this, first home CL in a while, feels like it's been longer than a season out.

Could be a very short one! losing again...

Could be a very short one! losing again...

Cracking half of football though, Wolfsburg are excellent, they finished 2nd in last years Bundsliga and look a bit worrying. Managed to get level and probably should have a little more but Rooney couldn't finish a granny off recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't think two goals will win this.

not with half an hour left no but with a backline that we have on the pitch i wouldn't be surprised if they get more, they are a handy side tho

Referee doing everything he can here for Wolfsburg, not like they need him tbh.

Well that was easy !
Now how did the noisy neighbours do @miggy

Last edited by a moderator:
Miggy, I've found gasman....

2uzb6s5.jpg

What's up with Rooney guy's? he has suddenly grown two left feet :Laugh: onwards and upwards Gentlemen.

Two left hooves would be a more accurate description miggs, but with that said he did charge off on a marauding run last night and the only thing it really lacked was taking the football with him.

fat boy will no doubt throw the dummy soon as no longer no1 lol
pastures new beckons for him

fat boy will no doubt throw the dummy soon as no longer no1 lol
pastures new beckons for him

His current deal is worth £300,000 per week and runs till 2019. Unless Manure buy out his contract then I can't see him going anywhere.

Back