Manchester United thread

i know mate
just renewing my point that the big teams would walk it over here also lol

@gasman

see this which is my point the big teams would prevail above the dross

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

yes i am watching the quality of Watford Palace game lol

:Cheers:

I watched Real Madrid V Malaga this afternoon and it was like a practice match, absolute garbage, the only interesting point being Malaga going down to ten men and Madrid failing to score from 6000 opportunities. No wonder Spanish giants look so fresh given the break they get and having nothing opposition to play most weeks. Same in Germany.

Using the opinion of Thiery Henry to enforce a point regarding Arsenal and Europe :Laugh:

Can't keep repeating myself so i will say it one more time, EPL is considered the best league in the world, not for the quality of its top teams but for the competitiveness across the league. Anyone can beat anyone in the EPL, no matches are a given. Its the quality of the league, not the quality of the top teams. Hope you get it this time :Cheers:

i know mate
just renewing my point that the big teams would walk it over here also lol

They would all struggle, playing shite every week with the occasional big tie in between will help keep them fresh and also on the ball for big games. Imagine Barca going to Palace and have the players battered around and bullied for 90 minutes before heading off to face Leicester ahead of a big CL match in Eastern Europe.
Not quite the same as an easy 3 points against Celta Vigo followed by resting half the first team for a draw with Sociedad.

point is they would rise above the mundane EPL
as they can if needed
you can milk it all you like (Error Prone League) is no different to the rest
same teams get the rewards always will end of
game today was on par with the also rans in Spain Germany etc
so no differance

Ok, you don't get it, best leave it at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohh i do get it totally but will say no more other than not blinded here
all about opinions end of the day

you dont get it lol

I watched Real Madrid V Malaga this afternoon and it was like a practice match, absolute garbage, the only interesting point being Malaga going down to ten men and Madrid failing to score from 6000 opportunities. No wonder Spanish giants look so fresh given the break they get and having nothing opposition to play most weeks. Same in Germany. :Bounce:

Using the opinion of Thiery Henry to enforce a point regarding Arsenal and Europe :Laugh:

Can't keep repeating myself so i will say it one more time, EPL is considered the best league in the world, not for the quality of its top teams but for the competitiveness across the league. Anyone can beat anyone in the EPL, no matches are a given. Its the quality of the league, not the quality of the top teams. Hope you get it this time :Cheers:

I definitely agree with you on that, the EPL is a much more physical league to play in, a lot more aggressive matches between top and bottom and on their day every team can beat each other which is why so many people love watching it!
Look at stoke and arsenal matches in the last few years. Arsenal players are nearly beaten before they step foot on the pitch. Similarly when arsenal team during the invincible year were playing lower teams, they had teams beaten just by knowing they were playing them next and same with the Man Utd of old. People just love to watch it for the underdogs to have some chance of winning, not like the German and Spanish leagues with a 2 team race every year, it gets boring!

I definitely agree with you on that, the EPL is a much more physical league to play in, a lot more aggressive matches between top and bottom and on their day every team can beat each other which is why so many people love watching it!
Look at stoke and arsenal matches in the last few years. Arsenal players are nearly beaten before they step foot on the pitch. Similarly when arsenal team during the invincible year were playing lower teams, they had teams beaten just by knowing they were playing them next and same with the Man Utd of old. People just love to watch it for the underdogs to have some chance of winning, not like the German and Spanish leagues with a 2 team race every year, it gets boring!

Quite right too lol @alimac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Fecking red shirts are out everywhere now. Ffs. :Mad2:

Still time to grab yourself one mate, or just grab an old one out of your wardrobe and join in the fun :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good evening everyone and good to be back from the depths of Milan's Italian district.
Lots of red shirts around...have I missed something?

Wow just seen who our next 3 matches are against! Van Gaal is really going to be tested for these i know last year we did fairly ok against the top teams but with blind and smalling against teams worth pace that can run at you I'd be worried!!

Wow just seen who our next 3 matches are against! Van Gaal is really going to be tested for these i know last year we did fairly ok against the top teams but with blind and smalling against teams worth pace that can run at you I'd be worried!!

Blind has been surprisingly solid at CB was worried how he would cope with Benteke with his strength but his reading of the game gives him an extra yard on most. Darmian and Smalling can shift too but you imagine Walcott will be camped out on Blinds shoulder this weekend, same for Lukaku and Aguero. Worst of it is that all those games are sandwiched by CL ties too, we're off to Russia in between the Everton and City games.

Blind has been solid for sure and is using his experience very well but it'll only be a matter of time before someone burns him I'm still not fully sold on smalling either, yes he's much improved but still looks like he'll fall over the ball and maybe it's just me but does he look like he has to think about every pass before he makes it? Even the simple ones?

Blind has been solid for sure and is using his experience very well but it'll only be a matter of time before someone burns him I'm still not fully sold on smalling either, yes he's much improved but still looks like he'll fall over the ball and maybe it's just me but does he look like he has to think about every pass before he makes it? Even the simple ones?

I'm sold on Smalling, was last season and he's getting better, Blind is a worry as he's not a CB, he's doing fine now.
It could be worse, we could be Chelsea lol.

Back