Manchester United thread

Brought our eldest (he's 9) to his first game at Old Trafford last weekend: my first time back since he was born. Brilliant result!
20130210_151154.jpg

It is that day already ;) this is going to be one of those days that drags and drags. Roll on 7:45pm

Contain and counter tonight miggy your blue shite already showed they are vulnerable. Rooney will be key

Proper European football miggy :)
There should be a wiki page made especially fir City fans ;)

cant wait for the footy tonight! :)

come on uniteeed! lol

cant wait for the footy tonight! :)

come on uniteeed! lol

saj me old mate good luck with the match tonight. I send my regards to you. ;)
nutkick.gif

saj me old mate good luck with the match tonight. I send my regards to you. ;)
nutkick.gif

cheers bud! :)

you know what miggy i think ronaldos going to score..................................an own goal lol!

could you imagine that though lmaoo!

cheers bud! :)

you know what miggy i think ronaldos going to score..................................an own goal lol!

could you imagine that though lmaoo!
An own goal? no chance mate unless he stops to comb his hair and forgets which side he plays for. I hope he still has this saj from his Man United playing days. Has someone told him Ferguson is the new hairdrier in town at Old trafford. :)
funny-picture-ronaldo-under-the-hairstreamer.jpg

An own goal? no chance mate unless he stops to comb his hair and forgets which side he plays for. I hope he still has this saj from his Man United playing days. Has someone told him Ferguson is the new hairdrier in town at Old trafford. :)
funny-picture-ronaldo-under-the-hairstreamer.jpg

lmao funny geeza!

just hope its going to be a good game tonight! :)

your a great sport miggy that's why we love you :) hopefully we go at them tonight and not just defend.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
Thanks nistleboy you and I both know its only banter mate I really do wish you the best of luck against probably the best team in the business.

He's like Bambi on stilts but was banging in a MOTM performance tonight. Danny was the dogs :)

iZobIZHeV8HQB_zpsc0906bb5.gif

Love how he sends Kheidera on his arse and just shrugs off Arbeloa's attempt at hacking him down, sheer class.

Back