Manchester United thread

b_12.png
Here is the Man Utd thread post all things related to United here plz!."

this thread seems to be going off topic from the original first post time to prune it i think any objections?

this thread seems to be going off topic from the original first post time to prune it i think any objections?

Why? It will be back on topic by the next game!

Plus the scousers are gonna lose a lot of posts. They have lost enough this season, don't take away there posts! Lol

posts by manchester united supporters in there thread seems ok to me unless you want to remove the liverpool supporters posts

Why dont u take it to your social group, then that way we wont see it and cant post in it so we wont get these silly arguments ;)

My point exactly, we wont be able to if it was in the private group. If its here on the open forum then we have a right to post in here just as much as anyone else ;)

My point exactly, we wont be able to if it was in the private group. If its here on the open forum then we have a right to post in here just as much as anyone else ;)

marty if it bothers you so much or anybody else you can choose to ignore so you would not see there posts

You guys are so far up your own bums ,you are asking for people to have a go at you. Whatever happened to humility ?
Remember the saying " be good to people on the way up cause you got to pass them on the way down"
Nothing lasts forever and when your "noisy nieghbours" finally shut their cheque book who knows where you are going to finish next year.
I suppose i'm going to get replies like "above Liverpool" and that may be true. But according to you finishing anywhere but top is failure as you told us last year
Well get used to being failures lads

marty if it bothers you so much or anybody else you can choose to ignore so you would not see there posts

:err: mistaken identity lol, ive never said any posts bothers me. just you mentioned a few posts back about removing our posts, why should that be?

just a bit of banter charlie sometimes,unfortunately some people think this is the real world and not a forum

Good reply Bro.
Its nice to see someone take it as a bit of banter and mean it

most of us go over the top once in a while,maybe more lol,
but in another thread be it cable,sat,iphone whatever when anybody needs info or help.be it a scouser,scotch irish or anybody football and banter goes out of the window :proud:

most of us go over the top once in a while,maybe more lol,
but in another thread be it cable,sat,iphone whatever when anybody needs info or help.be it a scouser,scotch irish or anybody football and banter goes out of the window :proud:

That is so true
Unbelievable but true.

That is what makes this forum so great.
Yes we may have a dig at each other and take the piss but, if anyone asks for advice or help, it is ususally given pretty quickly.

Anyone hold out any hope for today ? I reckon Wigan will give it a good go but cant see Chelsea letting this slip now, it would take a complete mental collapse by 7 or 8 players. Tha fat lady aint sung yet tho and there's still hope CMON tha LATICS

If it was United in Chelsea's position though, don't you reckon people would think that there is more of a chance on United slipping up - but you just can't see Chelsea making that slip...

They have had so much luck this season and always seem to score goles like androids, United seem more human!

i dont hold any hope,havent done for a bit,the title is chelsea`s already as far as i am concerned

would be nice to be wrong lol

Back