Manchester United thread

I read these forums all the time and what a load of nonsense some of you lot talk, you just don't know how much a good thing you had going and do fek all but criticise your team and for goodness sake stop the holier than thou sh1te. If roles where reserved you wouldn't want Utd handing Liverpool the league.

I thought the Chavs would do us because they are better than us but I knew I would see the same old sh1te in here. Last time it was like this we beat Blackburn for you but you couldn't do your own bit. We had nothing to play for, 4th spot wasn't on for us, Spurs play City midweek so one of them or both are going to get points, they both can't get no points so 4th spot was gone.

I thought Mallouda's miss last week was bad but Berb today...OMG, thats just his lacksdasical approach, a tiny bit more effort and he would have scored.

I don't like ManU or the Chavs but I will be a Chav fan next week.

Tell me you wouldn't be if roles where reserved.

shit happens,we will be back next year while we watch your rats desert the sinking ship
in LAFA you trust lol

u never know

even bronto may make a guest appearance in here soon ;)

:proud:

lol I'm here m8 :)

Well played today the scousers and the Makems ;)

If you believed all the conspiracy theories you could say that Steve Bruce's Sunderland rolled over for Man U today as well, Brucie being an Old Trafford and Sir Alex favourite ?

In truth I think it's just 2 superior squads (no offence Arsenal, Liverpool) who have more depth and quality than the rest to go to that extra bit and get to the last game of the season with just a point between us, we both look stronger and fresher than the rest. I honestly don't think Liverpool gave it up, I just think they were tired and deflated after Thursday

Anyway down to the last game, Anything can happen, Good luck m8's - may the best team take it :)

shit happens,we will be back next year while we watch your rats desert the sinking ship
in LAFA you trust lol

Heres how I felt about Stevie G's back pass. (I knew one day I would get to use that image).

2s7b87p.gif

I thought they would turn up but the useless shower just rolled over. Must agree with you there tho it has been hilarious listening to the so called liverpool supporters ironing their chelsea shirts and what not (from a no1 liverpool fan pmsfl). It matters not, this week next week next year utd are certain to win a 19th title before they even look likely so it's just postponing the inevitable. Do know a couple of die hard liverpool fans and their attitude was fook utd we gotta win to keep us in the hunt. What a shame for that minority they had to be subject to that bollox, their season in 90 minutes summed up. No pride whatsoever fans and players alike !!!
we have allready give u a chance and u fooked that up how many chances do u want ?????

lol I'm here m8 :)

Well played today the scousers and the Makems ;)

If you believed all the conspiracy theories you could say that Steve Bruce's Sunderland rolled over for Man U today as well, Brucie being an Old Trafford and Sir Alex favourite ?

In truth I think it's just 2 superior squads (no offence Arsenal, Liverpool) who have more depth and quality than the rest to go to that extra bit and get to the last game of the season with just a point between us, we both look stronger and fresher than the rest. I honestly don't think Liverpool gave it up, I just think they were tired and deflated after Thursday

Anyway down to the last game, Anything can happen, Good luck m8's - may the best team take it :)
fook me theres 3 of them again lol

didnt think they gave up LMAO
analfield
they went there with shorts round there ankles ready for a bumming

at the end of the day,we shouldnt be relying on results like this,how could you expect lafa to get his troups going ,he couldnt get the fans 4th like he promised PMSL
atleast he got his excuse in before the game this time

I read these forums all the time and what a load of nonsense some of you lot talk, you just don't know how much a good thing you had going and do fek all but criticise your team and for goodness sake stop the holier than thou sh1te. If roles where reserved you wouldn't want Utd handing Liverpool the league.

I thought the Chavs would do us because they are better than us but I knew I would see the same old sh1te in here. Last time it was like this we beat Blackburn for you but you couldn't do your own bit. We had nothing to play for, 4th spot wasn't on for us, Spurs play City midweek so one of them or both are going to get points, they both can't get no points so 4th spot was gone.

I thought Mallouda's miss last week was bad but Berb today...OMG, thats just his lacksdasical approach, a tiny bit more effort and he would have scored.

I don't like ManU or the Chavs but I will be a Chav fan next week.

Tell me you wouldn't be if roles where reserved.

I certainly wouldnt want you lot to win the league but roles reversed im sorry jaffa my loyalties would lie with utd. Maybe it's a mentality of watching fergusons teams but there was a chance of fourth so why not fight. City -Spurs draw it was still a possibility. Theres no excuse losing your loyalty mate.

Heres how I felt about Stevie G's back pass. (I knew one day I would get to use that image).

2s7b87p.gif

stevie gays back passage,the whole team bent over and spread there cheeks today
mighty and honorable Liverpool

:roflmao:

atleast we didnt get booted out of europe twice in one season.

2s7b87p.gif

roflmao

Well i was expecting the rent boys to win not because the pricks they were playing would roll over so easily as i didn't imagine that, purely because Chelsea is a far superior team compared to them foookin shit coooonts. However Gerrard deffo seemed to want to bend over and let them all ram him up the arse the foookin tit.

They might as well let him have shagged teenagers like he has been doing then bring him on the pitch the foookin moron!

MANU4LIFE

i have deleted ur post

as i have stated before pull the teams but not the ppl
1 more and u will have a holiday

i wasnt really expecting lpool to win the game today, simply because i dont think they were good enough to do so but i did think maybe they would be able to get the draw but i think the excursions of thursday night as well having nothing really to play for showed. i wasnt expecting lpool to do us any favours, but being the last home game of the season, i thought they would have put up more a fight for themselves and for the fans.

gerrard's back pass i think summed his season for me, very poor tbh and for a guy with his experience at the top level it was a poor mistake. as a team they looked short of ideas and one shot on target summed it all up. after the goal lpool were just run over, players were all over the place and for me the goal really took out anything they had. defensively before the gerrard assist ;) i think lpool looked pretty comfortable..

if the roles were reserved, i'd admit i wouldnt want lpool to go and win the league and so cant fault the lpool fans/'players' (lol) there ;)

lpool overachieving last season!?!? without a shadow of a doubt... underachieving this season!?!? i dont think so...

i must point out its a sad state of affairs for a team like lpool when their fans base their success on what we have achieved during the course of the season :) just shows how much better we are....

as for us, we did our job and if we dont go on to win the league then it is our fault. whoever comes top will deserve it. this seasons champions whether it be us or chelski will be the poorest in the last 4-5 seasons and the champions league exits prove this.... if we win it, i still stand by everything i've said all season, esp concerning the golden trio, carrick and i've got a special paragraph on the other one below ;) anything is possible next week lets see how it goes.

someone mentioned berba on here, so many of u do i cant remember lol but this guy needs shipping out in the summer. today he was just so so poor and he had rooney up with him so he cant have any excuses. had 3 amazing chances he failed to hit the target with all of them.

Last edited:
so what would be said if i posted the song sung by liverpool about munich

i dont agree with it but it is sung

come on roland, we both know that is a total different thing. sing anything else i know its only banter but munich is something else pal!

come on roland, we both know that is a total different thing. sing anything else i know its only banter but munich is something else pal!
banter is against the team against the ppl that isnt banter
and i totaly agree about the munich song i said that
but i was just proving a point

banter is against the team against the ppl that isnt banter
and i totaly agree about the munich song i said that
but i was just proving a point

totally wrong, different opinions but when footballs concerned, my friends and me and other fans i know take it all as banter. a lot of my friends support a lot of different teams than me but they know its banter, so me singing a song on here is still banter. no one took it personal apart from you. like i say lighten up a bit a chill out.

Back