Making a few extra quid from home

What I have noticed recently is the flood of crpto currency, you can make your own in an hour but I wouldn't wouldn't go near it with a scabby nob.
Their is some serious money to made in trading crypto but I only dabble with the top ten coins in the world. I also would not personally advise anybody in doing it because there are financial risks involved.

Their is some serious money to made in trading crypto but I only dabble with the top ten coins in the world. I also would not personally advise anybody in doing it because there are financial risks involved.
What do you think of all these new ones ? They seem to be popping up every 5 minutes

With some of my winnings when I win I just buy tools
tablesaw, sliding miter saw, cicular saw, cordless drills, drillpress, jigsaw, router plus bits, router table, clamps, plus a few other stuff and varnish/paint/wax/screws etc
made 3 mud kitchens sold for £125 each
3 wishing wells for the garden sold for £45 each
candle holders from left over wood sold for £5 a set 👍

My made self some shelves with industrial pipes 🤪

photo_2021-05-11_12-32-02.jpg

photo_2021-05-11_12-29-41.jpg

photo_2021-05-11_12-35-03.jpg

Last edited:
I like them m8 , and you know what, if you made a few they'd sell no problem say on FB market place.

There's a woman round here does Christmas door wreaths.
She buys all the gear in say August from Ali and builds them.
She was charging £40 and the big ones £50-£60.
I kid you not she sold out in no time all must have sold 100+ locally and delivered.

I'm def having a pop this year, going to watch a few videos can't be that hard

What do you think of all these new ones ? They seem to be popping up every 5 minutes
Personally I wouldn’t buy into them but you never know one of them could be the next bitcoin.

I like them m8 , and you know what, if you made a few they'd sell no problem say on FB market place.

There's a woman round here does Christmas door wreaths.
She buys all the gear in say August from Ali and builds them.
She was charging £40 and the big ones £50-£60.
I kid you not she sold out in no time all must have sold 100+ locally and delivered.

I'm def having a pop this year, going to watch a few videos can't be that hard
My wife makes Christmas wreaths for doors and graves. She actually loves doing it and makes a few bob.
Here’s a couple she made £25 each 830929A5-17A5-45E1-9818-33AF61504615.jpegC2E655FC-4C38-4504-AAFC-CC86BC500089.jpeg

Last edited:
She want some work ?, (starts to line up a basket full for a big drop sell)

Back