MAJOR problem ld 20 ld 30

vibnad1991

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI guys, I have a samsung 2100c. last thursday the chanells did not come up on screen, so i turned the box off at the switch and turned it back on. the it kept cycling between ld30 to ld 20. i went to the engineers menu and checked net id 41047 harrow, 666.750. then went to the errror page and it said timeout to load NIT. so i shorted the battery and reset the net id from 09999 to 41047 using an atmega card ( it took several times to get right). now it is set back to 41047 adn it still getting stuck at ld 30 ld 20. checked error page now it says ]unable to tune to home frequency and timeout to load nit and current platform invalid. By the way i triedin my subbed pace 100o box which i havent used in 3 years. put it in it updated and the free channels come up only the channels that dont neede a card, for exaple e4 does not work even though it is part of our subscribed package. it just says you are not subscribed. Thankyou for taking the time to read this. pLease any helpo i am desperate

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if you could help me. How would I go about resetting the netid on this stb? I have got the same sammy and im in harrow. It there a bruteforce method or does is there another more labourious method. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me. How would I go about resetting the netid on this stb? I have got the same sammy and im in harrow. It there a bruteforce method or does is there another more labourious method. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

you got it right the second time, 'or does is there another more labourious method. it's called the search button.

Thanks for the response teeny.

I understand the netid has to be reset, and to do that is to press and hold:

Standby > left > right > ok buttons till ld5, resets net id to 09999.

I understand it resets the pin also.

Then i have to use the netid program to program hex files and then prog a fun card to set the netid to the new one. Is that correct. I have got the bk and ird for my sammy.

Correct me if i am wrong anywhere or if i am missing anything. Any help is greatly appreciated.

also i have read that u can reset the netid by shorting the battery. Which method is most reliable?

Update: i solved the issue. tried the long method and got it done eventually. I have read in other posts, the key is patience, and thats wot it took. all back up and running, for now.

Last edited:
Back