Looking for Virgin TV Icons - can you post here please!

mrdude

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking for all the TV channel icons for current virgin channels so I can mod the dreambox plugin MV icons, i intend to make all those icons into glass looking icons (see below for an example), then I will release the modded package - as there are well over 200 channels it would be great if some of you guys could rar or zip up some icon packages and post them here to make my life a little easier - don't worry about the icon sizes as I will batch resize them - as long as they are decent quality. Thanks for looking, here is an example glass icon - this is what I intend all the icons to look like.

news24.jpg

please don't post anything smaller than Width 70 pixels by Height 50 pixels.

Thanks I already have all those icons, I am looking for things like the new movie channels and lots of the icons that are just uk based which aren't available on lyngsat - also those icons are rubbish quality as the screen width and height are very small - I want to use better (larger) icons so they show up nice on the dreambox. I have been doing some experimenting and 32 bit png files show up nice and look crisp and I have made a glass template in photoshop so just a simple resize (down) then paste into the template makes nice icons, obviously it's just a simple mod to the mv icons emsl file to give the new png name for the channels and that way we could have a nice uk cable tv plugin - instead of a sat tv based one.

I fully intend to release the template and uk modded files as soon as they are finished - and the more people that help the faster it can be done - so come on guys - get posting your icons or links for sites that have them, thanks.

here u go bud ive been playing with this myself m8 heres what i use got bout 97% of piciicons for my channels that i use :)

hope this helps

cheers

osborne82

Thanks bud, I'll have a look at them in a little while as I am in the middle of plastering my downstairs hall at the moment (just stopped for a tea break - lol). This should save me quite a bit of time.

Thanks I already have all those icons, I am looking for things like the new movie channels and lots of the icons that are just uk based which aren't available on lyngsat - also those icons are rubbish quality as the screen width and height are very small - I want to use better (larger) icons so they show up nice on the dreambox. I have been doing some experimenting and 32 bit png files show up nice and look crisp and I have made a glass template in photoshop so just a simple resize (down) then paste into the template makes nice icons, obviously it's just a simple mod to the mv icons emsl file to give the new png name for the channels and that way we could have a nice uk cable tv plugin - instead of a sat tv based one.

I fully intend to release the template and uk modded files as soon as they are finished - and the more people that help the faster it can be done - so come on guys - get posting your icons or links for sites that have them, thanks.

WHAT 32bit show up nicely?
i thought the dm500 didnt do full osd color!

you have a dm600 damn you!!!
lol
i experimented with skin making and realized halfway through making a great looking skin that dm500 didnt support full color :(

here u go bud ive been playing with this myself m8 heres what i use got bout 97% of piciicons for my channels that i use :)

hope this helps

cheers

osborne82
Thanks Osborne for these. Just put them on my 600c and there working perfec with the Gemini image just had to rename a few like ITV1 York ect but once renamed working every time. Just missing sky sports xtra al have a look around for it or just mod a sp1 pic.

: multi :: multi :

Added a load off missing ones. Also changed the old style sky movies ones to the new style and changed Setanta new styles.

here is one for Setanta Sports News :)

ftp to /var/etc/icon/

there are a few upgrades going on at the moment m8 ;) but willd o soon :)

u can get from here for now though

is it possible to do this for the new neutrino image?

here is one for Setanta Sports News :)

ftp to /var/etc/icon/

Is there anyone who could upload this again maybe in a rar file as this one doesnt work just now. Thanx :thumbsup:

Back