Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote £39.99

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote | eBay

heard nothing but good things about logitech harmony remotes, seen this on hukd's today so decided id try 1, so thought id post here too as i couldnt find this nowhere as cheap as this, comes with free headphones too..

Logitech Harmony 700 Advanced Universal Remote
Includes FREE Ultimate Ears 200 with RRP of 29.99

The fun never ends with this rechargeable universal remote, the Logitech Harmony 700.

Colour cues
The colour screen gives you the controls you want when you want them with clear, bright icons and commands.

Easy-to-read colour screen
You get clear, bright icons and commands. The intelligent display shows the commands you need for what you’re doing, gives you access to all the functions of your devices, and even provides help.

Rechargeable
Your rechargeable remote can go a week between charges. You won’t be looking for batteries when you want to be watching TV.

Replaces six remotes
You can control your home-entertainment devices with one remote—reducing clutter and complexity in your living room.

Favourites button
A Favourites button lets you jump to the stations you watch the most.

One-touch activity controls
Say good-bye to cheat sheets. Everyone in the family can select what they want to do—such as “Watch TV”—and your Harmony remote does the rest. Learn more about one-touch activity-based controls.

Works with 225,000+ devices
Support for 5000+ brands and 225,000+ devices, so you know it will work with what you have today and what you’ll add tomorrow. See how your home-entertainment setup would work with Harmony. Check your setup now.

Intuitive design
Buttons are grouped by how you use them, shaped so you can feel your way around, and backlit—so you always know where you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two Harmony remotes,a Harmony One and a 525 and can thoroughly recommend them

couldn't help myself when i saw it, had to have 1, never used any type of universal remote, just hope it works for my optoma projector, can you manually add devices to make them work, ie, like my projector, dreambox, vu duo, that kind of stuff!

couldn't help myself when i saw it, had to have 1, never used any type of universal remote, just hope it works for my optoma projector, can you manually add devices to make them work, ie, like my projector, dreambox, vu duo, that kind of stuff!

Yes,I've got my dreambox,ps3(with adapter),360 xbox,Optoma HD20 pj,Onkyo amp,Panny blurry player,LG tv.All set up with different activities.
If your device isnt in their database you can use the original remote to learn the logitech to mimic it's commands.

nice 1 thats excellent, be good if i can just switch my optoma off, sony surround sound, wd tv live and the dreambox all at the same time when i goto bed as im always searching for the 4 or 5 remotes to turn all the gear off at a night, and there never where i left them!

Yeah got a harmony one and apart from not having red green yellow blue bottons on the face its brillaint. Just config them to the screen lol

Yep can add devices and pair them togeather to startup and shutdown etc, I just had a quick look and optoma projector showing in list plus if you really cant get it to works support is brillaint and will try and make up codes for you, unlucky for me they couldnt get my phillips tv to switch to vga souce :( but they did try lol

Just can take some time configing everything as you like, months tbh lol but your get there and prob never use your other remotes again :p

Jason

Yes,I've got my dreambox,ps3(with adapter),360 xbox,Optoma HD20 pj,Onkyo amp,Panny blurry player,LG tv.All set up with different activities.
If your device isnt in their database you can use the original remote to learn the logitech to mimic it's commands.

Yeah got the Logitech Harmony Adapter for PS3 to control ps3 and works well

Yep it can turn them all off with one button lmfao and on too lol You might need to config speeds delays etc but bit of patiences and your be happy

But first time every i never turned of the tv but thats coz i was so tied and didnt press the button rotflmao, oh well didnt have to turn it on for f1 :D

Just to echo Ja5 comments,their support is excellent.I had problems switching inputs on my LG tv,they rang me and were on the phone for well over an hour trying different codes,in the end they wrote some new codes to get it to work!

sounds just what i need so looking forward to it now... great customer support aswell cant go wrong!

gie you £20 when you sell it next week big hol :)

i laugh but ia m just as bad liking stuff and then getting rid for the next thing :)

I ordered one of these tonight good to see it works the dreambox

i have a 400 and got my blade , tv ,apple tv and projector on mine

lmfao iv got 12 new pm tell me its been moved. im losted now rotflmao

Sorry mate, that will be one for each post lol, i just think it deserves it's own thread to help others who might have/get the same problems.

i'll pm you about this post if you want :Laugh:

Back