Land of Leather twarts

Sounds like time to get on to watchdog to me.

When your there tomorrow, and they still taking the piss, ring watchdog there and there while your in the store,

that should sh!t them up, and seriously do not leave tomorrow until you get your money back and compo for your time wasting and petrol money for going back there all the time

seriously hope you get it sorted.

Just take your laptop down with cached pages of this thread and many other internet nightmare threads about Land Of Leather and threaten to educate every person that enters the store if you do not get a refund ASAP!!!

Not a thing they can do about it and I bet they refund you shortly after if you carry it through. After all they will lose a heck of a lot more in potential custom than your single refund.

What I would do if your intent on going down there, Ask for your money back loudly so anyone in ear's shot will hear clearly... Then if they give you loads of bull shat go over to everyone that is talking to a sales rep and lose them there sale :) they cant do you for this as your giving your opinion to buyers so they have a full and unbiasd opinion :p

pmsl....if he goes down that store once more, he'll feel like a resident....lol

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/e3ed51ae6f29278df0377f1495261225/compdetails

cost you only £1 to get home addresses of all the directors, they don't likew having letters sent to their houses :)

Got me a discount when comet wanted to repair my 42" tv when I wanted a refund and got it after I threatened by mail to take it to a directors house.

Have Fun

omg...yes that reminds me...i did that with sharps....i really wanted them to come and remove the bedroom that had installed...long story etccc...but they defo in the wrong, anyway the directors etc were away on holiday so i got their address which was in Buckinhamshire and my mate sentr them a blinding letter, well i did but she wrote it, they let me off the outstanding amount...about £500 but i wasn't doing it as a scam, i desperatley wanted them to removed everything they had fitted...lol

i'll have a look at where i got their address from and see if i can help u in anyweay, cos once u go in there and start shouting the names they know u obvisoulsy know ur stuff and who's who etc....if u know what i mean....they'll soon changed there minds.

called back in tonight, same woman on desk from Saturday and last night.

and guess what................................

"Hi Sir, we can refund your card, and it should show on your statement within next 48 hours, here is your receipt"

so we just went to DFS and orderd a sofa from there and was assured it will be at max 8 weeks.

this is the one

http://www.dfs.co.uk/sofas/recliners/san-remo/199/2332/0

we got 1 manual recliner and 1 electric recliner.

"Hi Sir, we can refund your card, and it should show on your statement within next 48 hours, here is your receipt"

so we just went to DFS and orderd a sofa from there and was assured it will be at max 8 weeks.

this is the one

Hi mate,

That is wicked news, at least they did something with a little bit of speed. You should never of had to of chased them for YOUR money back though mate :( you should have you new comfy sofa...!
Made me think twice about using them, Was going to buy one of their deals for £799 for the leather sofa set.. might not now.

and as a bonus, they never asked for their leather cleaning kit back either LOL

well done hun....hope u told dfs ur stiry and that u informed watchdog....pmsl, they would of had delivered in a week....lol

anyway apart from that, that new sofa, i can see there's gonna be problems there hun.

the misses won't be able to get u up to bed ....lol

just out of interest has anybody bought from somewhere else that is ok coz me aswell will be going to the same places highlander went sometime this week lol

glad you got it sorted mate what a hassle, looks like i was lucky as i got mine in the delivery time

Wow, I'd of thought that you'd of had your sofa a long time ago m8! Can't believe you didn't even get it in the end, at least you got your money back though.

Hope you have better luck with this new one m8 ;)

Looks a lot more comfortable than the xbox rocker chair I was sat on at yours lol :proud:

:)

just got back from csl,mine is being delivered in two weeks,but depends on which model and colour and if it is stocked,guess i am just lucky

well will be if it turns up on time:roflmao:

Bought from DFS a couple of years back and they delivered just inside schedule. I got a 3 seater manual recliner and a 2 seater electric recliner in leather and they are great. ( Bloody heavy tho lol)

I brought my leathers from Land of leathers and was told it would be delivered within 4months.... i got a call from them 3weeks after to say if i would be at home to take the delivery, the only problem was i was still adding decorating my new house. When you want something sooo badly it doesn't turn up & when you can wait its ready for you...

i had the same problem with land of leather they said 3 months was my delivery time and it was near the 3 months was up and my misses phone 2 weeks before and they said i would have to wait another 2 months, so the manager phoned me up and said that the problem was that 3000 suites was not put into the manufactoring schelue ,that was hard to beileve , point is they would have never have told me if we didnt phone up. in the end i got a £1000 suite for £699 so i got a result, land of leather are always doing this and always on WATCHDOG,

this is the one

hi m8, dfs told us 12 weeks for our sofa.. guess what still waiting. store says it will here in july ffs nearly six months for a sof??????

hi m8, dfs told us 12 weeks for our sofa.. guess what still waiting. store says it will here in july ffs nearly six months for a sof??????

hi m8, you have just really cheered me up and made my day......LOL

i cannot wait another 6 months for a sofa, i have a bad back through sitting on bean bags and pc swivel chairs for last 18 weeks+

like i said ordered mine from csl yesterday,just got a phonecall,coming on wednesday :proud:

Back