Jtag Board for cloud ibox4?

haven't been able to get the channels to work, only the HD channels are working for some reason. I've checked the tuner configuration, I went back on auto bouquets and done re-scan and still same thing. I checked transponder info for BBC3 and BBC3 HD, and they have different modulation, symbol rate, frequency and one is DVB-S, and other DVB-S2.

Any solutions? Thanks in advance

Not sure if you guys know these are not real cloud ibox 4 they are clones I had this confirmed by the airsat people who was going to release a proper ibox 4 but are now dropping the brand in few months.

they will be using the zgemma brand which they have released two models already a twin sat and sat/cable.

haven't been able to get the channels to work, only the HD channels are working for some reason. I've checked the tuner configuration, I went back on auto bouquets and done re-scan and still same thing. I checked transponder info for BBC3 and BBC3 HD, and they have different modulation, symbol rate, frequency and one is DVB-S, and other DVB-S2.

Any solutions? Thanks in advance

Do a manual scan no autobouquets see what that brings you or transfer a channel list.

I thought I would let you guys know these boxes are fake Cloud iBoxes this has been confirmed by the airsat team who was scheduled to release a proper iBox 4 but have now announced they are dropping the iBox name/range.

The final iBoxes they have released are known as the SE models to replace iBox2 & 3.

New brand which two models have already been released are ZGemma-Star.

Here is the official site ??Shenzhen Air Digital Technology Co., Ltd & the one for updates for the iBox series Updates Cloud-Ibox Series - Index of: home/

Hi mate iv got a red light on my box and stuck here no response at all, just happened all of a sudden, didnt do anything to it just hooked it up and scanned the channels, now like u had it doesnt read usb or even move from red light. No connection at router nothing can u pls help i have the cloud ibox4

Hi mate iv got a red light on my box and stuck here no response at all, just happened all of a sudden, didnt do anything to it just hooked it up and scanned the channels, now like u had it doesnt read usb or even move from red light. No connection at router nothing can u pls help i have the cloud ibox4

Try another usb stick formatted with the HP format tool and inside the folder system youll find a file called noforce rename that to force and try reflash.

If this does not work it looks like timebomb and youll need to jtag it.

Try another usb stick formatted with the HP format tool and inside the folder system youll find a file called noforce rename that to force and try reflash.

If this does not work it looks like timebomb and youll need to jtag it.

Hi
Im struggling to DL the hp disk tool everywhere is spam try to dl it... but looking in the bay to see if that has anything.... btw i have tried looking in the directory of the flash pack has only 3 files ( thats the . in there any non of them has force...only have kernel_cfe, reboot.update and root_cfe... did you mean that files i flash with or somewhere else. btw first day with this box and im still learning as i go.... thanks for the help mate

Hi
Im struggling to DL the hp disk tool everywhere is spam try to dl it... but looking in the bay to see if that has anything.... btw i have tried looking in the directory of the flash pack has only 3 files ( thats the . in there any non of them has force...only have kernel_cfe, reboot.update and root_cfe... did you mean that files i flash with or somewhere else. btw first day with this box and im still learning as i go.... thanks for the help mate

Hi,

I think something inside has been damaged, possibly a capacitor from being overheated.

Hi,

I think something inside has been damaged, possibly a capacitor from being overheated.

on the first two scans when it was running it crashed and restarted with a green screen.... and then I setup the sats to 28.2 and then scanned got channels and then basically nearly 1000 channels loaded on and then it crashed again and never came back properly.....does this mean its unsaveable?

Hmm, it's possibly that the flash is full, if it's full I think the box acts up. If this is the case then a flashing a new image as ferret said will sort it out. Just format a usb fat 32, put the relevant data in, put it in the back of the box and switch on the box. And leave for 15 mins, then try switch off and back on

just tried that too and the box doesn't respond .. still with red light and only just blinks when u press the remote... as for the usb drive the light on my usb doesn't flash as it would if something is being read , I have done the hp disk manager format on fat32 then put the flash files on and I have tried all three usb and still the same. I have tried leaving it 15 mins on each usb too but to no avail.

just tried that too and the box doesn't respond .. still with red light and only just blinks when u press the remote... as for the usb drive the light on my usb doesn't flash as it would if something is being read , I have done the hp disk manager format on fat32 then put the flash files on and I have tried all three usb and still the same. I have tried leaving it 15 mins on each usb too but to no avail.

If im not wrong, the ethernet in the back should be blinking/flashing, if it doesn't this most likely means that it has a corrupted bootloader and needs jtagging. I've gave a few of mine to a guy I know, he managed to fix a couple without cypress board but the other 2 he needed cypress board, so hes trying now to see what he can do.

Hi
The ethernet light comes on faintly but no communication likw blinking or anything its just constantly lit up, im all confused about this now, i spoken to the supplier, the predicament is getting the box back to them is £36 for courier when a guy in uk claims he can jtag successfully and fix the issue also on table is a flash from the manufacturer who offers to send it over provided i can install it, i have asked him what a flash is as i know flash as a chip anyone else i know the know abt a flash?

Ferrett, u said something called force on the file system im unable to find that, is the on the files we upload on to the usb?

iv looked on all the images I have and non of them contain that file... would you know of any that may have it soo I can give that one last nail... Is there any way trying to get into the box via any sort of cables. the rs232, Ethernet or usb?

iv looked on all the images I have and non of them contain that file... would you know of any that may have it soo I can give that one last nail... Is there any way trying to get into the box via any sort of cables. the rs232, Ethernet or usb?

You have not looked at my ibox4 backups then there are at least 6 in that section.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/2804/

yes ive had to jtag a ibox4 after experimenting with recent images bricked my box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ferret
i think im thinking and doing way too simple i feel... let me tell you what i have beeen doing and using ...

basically i download the zip file... unpack that vuo+ folder and its contents into usb and then plug the usb into the box. im using winrar and my pc is win7 im i in the wrong page here coz i really cant see the force file and i feel im taking this process to lightly. pls advise

Hi Ferret
i think im thinking and doing way too simple i feel... let me tell you what i have beeen doing and using ...

basically i download the zip file... unpack that vuo+ folder and its contents into usb and then plug the usb into the box. im using winrar and my pc is win7 im i in the wrong page here coz i really cant see the force file and i feel im taking this process to lightly. pls advise

Thats all you need to do

Try my backup rename the noforce file to force transfer to usb and flash

If thats not working it looks like its jtag time

Back