Jobcentre = Foreign country

Glad I'am out of rip off britain, now I'am in a country that don't give social security unless you have worked for 6mths at least

Glad I'am out of rip off britain, now I'am in a country that don't give social security unless you have worked for 6mths at least

Hasn't exactly helped the Spanish economy has it? But at least it keeps the scroungers away- ill wind & all that :)

The only part of the Spanish economy that is thriving is that 'sneaky' bit that kept the Peseta ;)

The only part of the Spanish economy that is thriving is that 'sneaky' bit that kept the Peseta ;)

Prices here in Britain started taking huge hikes after we changed from the old Pounds, shillings and pence (now that was an LSD that gave you a high !).
Decimalisation was our Euro price hike, I dread to think what would happen if we adopted the Euro.
N.B. The "new" design for the £1 coin is based on the old thrupenny bit (3d, equivalent to 1.25p) and would probably buy about them same amount (lol) so maybe we are going back to old money, roll on the tanner and half crown.:lol:

Prices here in Britain started taking huge hikes after we changed from the old Pounds, shillings and pence (now that was an LSD that gave you a high !).
Decimalisation was our Euro price hike, I dread to think what would happen if we adopted the Euro.
N.B. The "new" design for the £1 coin is based on the old thrupenny bit (3d, equivalent to 1.25p) and would probably buy about them same amount (lol) so maybe we are going back to old money, roll on the tanner and half crown.:lol:

I was always amused by how long the term "new pence" was used.
As if people couldn't tell the difference between "p" and "d".:Biggrin2:

Back