It's Snowing

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well it's started these are about an hour old...... :xmas:

over here we say -
oh, feck its snowing and its -20oC!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
owenzy.
:)

nice one paul ... we dont get much in london :(

what area are you in ?

you wont like it in the morning lol :(

Mickie D said:
nice one paul ... we dont get much in london :(

what area are you in ?

you wont like it in the morning lol :(

Just outside Glasgow a town called Coatbridge

owenzy said:
over here we say -
oh, feck its snowing and its -20oC!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
owenzy.

That's what we call Summer Time m8 :cool: :cool:

paul m8,
just had a sever weather warning issued for tonight,snow with the temp to drop to -25oC with windchill at -30oC to -35oC
it not the same walking the streets over here in the cold without some buckfast tonic wine to keep u warm m8!

owenzy.
p.s.
i've got family in carnbroe, always get it bad in winter!
:Cheers:

Its been snowing here in NW Lancashire but its melting now too...:(:(:(

owenzy said:
paul m8,
just had a sever weather warning issued for tonight,snow with the temp to drop to -25oC with windchill at -30oC to -35oC
it not the same walking the streets over here in the cold without some buckfast tonic wine to keep u warm m8!

owenzy.
p.s.
i've got family in carnbroe, always get it bad in winter!
:Cheers:

owenzy m8 i was brought up in Sikeside which is just beside carnbroe i used to play in the houses when they where getting built many moons ago i'l get the wife to take a trip over and get some snaps for you, i can rember when it was just fields there, but anyway -25oC with windchill at -30oC to -35oC
we still would still wear t-shirts and call it a nice day as you must know as you must come from here and i've not touched the tonic for about 16 years since they wont give me buy one get one free and fighting with them lamp post's gave me a sore head "nothing to do with the wine" bloody lamp post would never give in :Cheers:

Back